New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga paps magkano b nagrarange ang high tension na split fire para sa vti 00? ano b mgandang brand aside sa split fire?

pati yung indiglo lights b yun sa dash?magkano sa nagrarange?tumingin kasi ako sa evengelista mukang tinaga ako e

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the big G View Post
    mga paps magkano b nagrarange ang high tension na split fire para sa vti 00? ano b mgandang brand aside sa split fire?

pati yung indiglo lights b yun sa dash?magkano sa nagrarange?tumingin kasi ako sa evengelista mukang tinaga ako e
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

RULES:
    [/SIZE]

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/annou...php?f=123&a=19

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Alam ko yung Splitfire (depending on the specific model) would be about 4.5k. Pero that was the price quoted to me 2 years ago for a 97 Honda Accord. Puwede rin yata yun for the Civic EK.

Yung reverse indiglo, I bought mine for 1.9k kasama na install, sa Procars Banawe, 2 years ago din.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    go with your stock high tension wires. more reliable and much more efficient. don't believe in the demos that you see in car shows. they use ignition boosters.

if you really want to replace you tension wires for aesthetic purposes, go for the blue ngk oem replacement.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ganon ba?so it wouldn't help pala.for aesthetic lang lahat yon. thanks bros.

eh how about side mirrors?would you go for the spoon typw or do you think i'll just remain using the stock one?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spoon type is more aerodynamic (only applicable noticable in high speeds) but has a smaller field of view since it's much smaller compared to stock.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Aftermarket high-tension wires are cosmetic garbage. The stock ones do the job, nothing wrong with them. Even engine builders and tuners swear by the stock ones.

Getting fancy high-tension wires is a good way of making you part with your money unnecessarily.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the big G View Post
    ganon ba?so it wouldn't help pala.for aesthetic lang lahat yon. thanks bros.

eh how about side mirrors?would you go for the spoon typw or do you think i'll just remain using the stock one?
    depends on the "theme" you want. i personally don't buy anything that would have an effect on the performance of the car.

Split fire