New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sirs and madams, would just like to ask your assistance regarding my car. Merong tunog na parang masikip na bisagra ng pinto pag biglang liko or kapag paakyat yung liko or lumiliko sa humps. Eeek... Eeeek... Yung sound... Help please!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd check my underchassis (suspension) rubbers. maybe they are already perished, and the metal parts are already rubbing against each other. (my guess: the suspension limiters, if you have any.) i'd also check my rear wheels, just in case: open up the drums and bearings).
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd check my underchassis (suspension) rubbers. maybe they are already perished, and the metal parts are already rubbing against each other. (my guess: the suspension limiters, if you have any.) i'd also check my rear wheels, just in case: open up the drums and bearings).
    good luck.
    Thanks sir!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Civic?

It could be the unibody, flexing. In my case, it was the rear seat that was causing the noise. When the car is on an uneven surface, the unibody (no matter how rigid), moves a few millimeters, causing my rear seat to make that squeak. A bit of seat bolt tightening solved my problem.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Civic?

It could be the unibody, flexing. In my case, it was the rear seat that was causing the noise. When the car is on an uneven surface, the unibody (no matter how rigid), moves a few millimeters, causing my rear seat to make that squeak. A bit of seat bolt tightening solved my problem.
    Yes civic vti 96 a/t sir. Ganun sir? Hmmm. Salamat sir I will look into that too!

Sound at the back when turning? Lalo na kung paakyat or turning sa humps. Help!