New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    just wanna ask... nagbabalak kasi ako mag sir either 99' or 00' kaya lng pang aaraw araw ko (pampasok) eh mukhang malakas sa gas...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, if your planning to buy a car that has an engine that can kick ass then fuel efficiency should the last thing in your mind...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thetabworld View Post
    just wanna ask... nagbabalak kasi ako mag sir either 99' or 00' kaya lng pang aaraw araw ko (pampasok) eh mukhang malakas sa gas...
    lahat ng oto malakas sa gas if you have a heavy foot. for me the SiR is made to be driven hard, kaya sila may DOHC and vtec. as ive mentioned sa isang thread, 5500 rpm to get the vtec to open. ang saya ng pakiramdam when you hear the engine roar.

i have a freind na nakaturbo SiR niya and damn!!! it really kicks ass lalo na kung shift and hear the blowoff! (it beats the sound system) hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i used to have an sir and when it was stock (before i upgraded my tires) i was getting between 10-11km/l.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    An SiR can get maybe 7-9 km/l in traffic. 6 km/l if you drive it hard. It's not as good as other 1.6s of its time, but it's a little better than old 2.0s. Newer 2.0s and 1.8s have the same consumption or better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

sir gas effeciency...