New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Guys I need your help on this, I bought a 2nd hand civic ES and brought it to Honda Alabang and according to the report they gave me, I have to replace the following parts:

FRT Compliance Bushings
    FRT LH Shock Absorber
    FRT Stabilizer LINK/BAR Bushing
    FRT Engine Support

Im new to cars and the only shop I know that can do the job is, of cors, the CASA. However, it will cost much and may empty my wallet. Can you guys recommend me a cheaper and "Subok na" shop for honda that I may purchase these parts and have them replaced ? Is TYRE Gallery in alabang OK ?

Hoping for your expert feedbacks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sinong baliw naman ang magpapalit ng shock absorber ng isang side lang? They are supposed to be replaced in pairs per axle (either parehong harap or parehong likod).

Madami naman replacement shocks sa market. You can buy those parts at the dealer (if you just want to be sure that the part is original) and have it installed at speedyfix, autotechnika, or other recommended shops here at the forum.

I just use branded replacement parts (I don't have a Honda, though). Replacement is different from fake/counterfeit parts, BTW. Kahit replacement parts may fake na din so be careful.

Antayin na lang natin recommendation ng Honda owners.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to have it repaired at any Servitek shop... they can scout OEM parts for you at a cheaper price.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Sinong baliw naman ang magpapalit ng shock absorber ng isang side lang? They are supposed to be replaced in pairs per axle (either parehong harap or parehong likod).

Madami naman replacement shocks sa market. You can buy those parts at the dealer (if you just want to be sure that the part is original) and have it installed at speedyfix, autotechnika, or other recommended shops here at the forum.

I just use branded replacement parts (I don't have a Honda, though). Replacement is different from fake/counterfeit parts, BTW. Kahit replacement parts may fake na din so be careful.

Antayin na lang natin recommendation ng Honda owners.
    Thanks Sir Otep this is noted.. Sa speedyfix ba those parts are available? mas ok kasi kung sa isang shop ko buy then dun ko na din pakabit..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Try to have it repaired at any Servitek shop... they can scout OEM parts for you at a cheaper price.
    Sir mazdamazda, is Servitek a Shop ? or just a term? if its a shop, may I ask the location of this shop?

Thanks in advance sir.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Servitek is a franchised Goodyear tire shop. Parang Jollibee.

PM mo si speedyfix if he can source parts for you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ung goodyear servitek dito sa tapat ng toyota alabang maganda ba? magpalit lang daw ng gulong ang ok sa mga servitek.. dun ko dapat dalhin city ko for servicing kaso napaisip tuloi ako dahil sa sinabi ng kakilala ko.

Seeking Recommendation