New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Guys, how do you find your 09City so far? Please post your pros and cons here. Most are obviously happy and satisfied, while others have some things going against the 09City, from noisy engine to poor handling at high speed, to low fuel consumption, and many more. This is not to discredit the 09City, but to guide future buyers and assist the new 09City owners to be aware, (and become sensitive) and hopefully Honda listens and consider these minor faults for future improvements.

Simulan ko na, i noticed that my front left speaker cant handle higher bass setting (basag ang tunog). Pero front right and the 2 rear speakers are OK. Could be my left door or the speaker itself. Pa check ko sa 1000km check-up.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Before people starts shouting curses at their car, bear in mind that not a single car ever manufactured came without flaws. And the 09 City isn't exempt from this fact either. It's neither a BMW nor a Bentley (and these cars have their own respective issues as well) so don't expect it to drive like one.

If a flaw presents itself, keep your cool and use the warranty coverage that came with the car... THAT is what it's for.

Note that in order for manufacturers make these cars more affordable and competitive, they literally have to cut corners in certain areas of the manufacturing process. So between being able to afford a slightly flawed car and an expensive car that went through a hundred Q.A. personnel, but which I can't afford, guess which one I'd rather have.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    stock un kaya mahina try changing it ung mga pioneers matutuwa ka sa bayo :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    *kevin3000, agree! my friend has hers changed with 4150SDs and straight JL set-up and she only has praises for her 09 City sound.

i dont own one but i have a handful of friends/co-workers who got their City's, not to mention 3 relatives; with that said, i can compare the city to one of those movies which have audience's with extremely opposing opinions about the film. a bunch like it very much, while some hated it like hell, to the point of trading it for another ride at 1 month old.

para nde OT, for me, the bumpiness in the back can really use some work, me being the usual backside passenger, including the headroom. the engine noise is tolerable with the help of the radio. one thing i dont like which is consistent sa mga nasakyan ko na and natry i-drive is the reflection of the dash sa windshield. kahit may tint or wala, the equipment panel's lights can be annoying/distracting kahit walang tint.

overall, i like the new city and will get one if ever ill need another sedan even if it's priced higher than it should.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    for me? im satisfied na with it.......hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I just want to find cheap mudguards. 5,800 for mudguards is messed up. Do you guys know where I can get them? Banawe?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    I just want to find cheap mudguards. 5,800 for mudguards is messed up. Do you guys know where I can get them? Banawe?
    wala pa po Banawe.. at least that was 2 weeks ago. un sabi samen ng mga stores dun dahil bago pa raw masyado when my friend got his new beige city a month ago. after 2 weeks of searching, he ended up forking out the 5800 at Honda Cars pasig, E rod ave. Satisfied naman cia with it.

pero doesnt hurt naman to try. baka meron na ngaun.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    wala pa po Banawe.. at least that was 2 weeks ago. un sabi samen ng mga stores dun dahil bago pa raw masyado when my friend got his new beige city a month ago. after 2 weeks of searching, he ended up forking out the 5800 at Honda Cars pasig, E rod ave. Satisfied naman cia with it.

pero doesnt hurt naman to try. baka meron na ngaun.
    I asked my cousin who sells in Banawe, he didn't even know the city didn't have mudguards (cause the civic did)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    so far satisfied although the lack of an alarm system is a pet peeve.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung basag ang tunog sa right side speaker...Please tell your CA to replace it. At least nagamit mo yun warranty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Satisfied with your 09City?