New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Bros

do you have first hand experience and info on how much will it cost to RORO on a van from batangas port to cagayan de oro city?

If im not mistaken there is a direct trip to cagayan de oro city and avoid going thru inland to reach connecting ports

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    i think u better check again, the last time i went to batangas port in june i dnt remember seeing a roro dat goes straight to CDO, ocassionally there is a roro dat goes straight to caticlan. but i cud be wrong,

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Check this. Hindi lang ako sure kung updated ito dahil Sec. Lorenzo of DA ang nakapicture dito.

http://www.da.gov.ph/updates/roro.html

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    is this route really in operation? i mean it mentions the batangas CDO conection, but i dnt think its in operation... jst my thoughts....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Manila to CDO cost us around P15,000 pero as freight, we left the pick-up sa pier, sila na nag-drive going into the boat, sila na rin ang nag-drive going down the boat to the parking lot when it reached CDO...sinundo nalang ng ahente namin sa parking.

Merun din mag incidental expenses pa (PPA, Arastre, etc) pero less than P500 na yun.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    anong shipping lines o saN ba ko pd tumwag regarding this trip.. mgddala kc kmi ng L3 un nga btangas going to cdo.. salamat

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    update naman po about this thread.is this route on roro operational already?im planning also to bring my car in davao but freights are a bit expensive.is there any cheaper ways?thanks po.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the cheaper way is to drive your vehicle from manila to davao via bicol, samar, leyte and surigao

one guy in the montero thread got his unit in manila and drove it all the way to davao

pag dating sa davao, 1K PMS kaagad

with the money he saved, he upgraded the sound system of his monty plus added some extra goodies too from the tsikot shop

search mo lang ang thread at nandoon pa ata ang post nya together with the route and expenses, i think

Roro from Batangas to Cagayan de oro city, how much will it cost?