New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good Day,I think I need your help guys. My Parents including me, Are planning to buy a new car. We recently visited the Honda Showroom near our place. We liked the Honda Accord 3.0 V6!I love iT!it has many features!But before we buy this we have to sell our current car first.

My Questions Is:
    1)Fuel Consumption?malakas ba sa gas to?V6 kasi e.

I Hope Matulungan nyo po ako...
    TIA,

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by toObaDfoRu View Post
    Good Day,I think I need your help guys. My Parents including me, Are planning to buy a new car. We recently visited the Honda Showroom near our place. We liked the Honda Accord 3.0 V6!I love iT!it has many features!But before we buy this we have to sell our current car first.

My Questions Is:
    1)Fuel Consumption?malakas ba sa gas to?V6 kasi e.

I Hope Matulungan nyo po ako...
    TIA,
    The last time I test drove a V6 Accord was in 2005 when we were looking for a new midsize sedan. We eventually chose a V6 Sonata. But, the Accord was a strong contender. The only reason we didn't pick was because we felt the price was a bit too high and the dealer wouldn't budge.

I do recall it was a pleasure to drive with good handling and feedback. Power delivery with the V6 was smooth and acceleration was decent (0-60mph in mid-6 sec). The interior was above average although it wasn't as roomy as our Sonata.

Of course a V6 will guzzle more gas. The trade off is a much more refined engine (very quiet and almost no vibration felt in the cockpit) compared to the coarseness of a 4-cylinder, decent torque and hp, and quite frankly.... I feel the larger the engine, the more durable it is. You just have to balance the pros and cons of having a bigger displacement engine.

I used to be satisfied with 4-cylinder cars. But, after getting used to the quietness of V6 and V8's, I really can't go back to a 4-cylinder unless gas prices go up to $10/gal. The refinement is simply worth it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hintayin mo na lang bago accord hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tama.. wait for the new accord... release na sa Thailand... ilang months nlng.. i think cguro sa March or April.. just like the Civic and Cr-v.. check out the thailand website... www.honda.co.th

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The new Accord looks like the current Hyundai Sonata (which in itself is good, just kinda expensive here in the Phils tho).

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kelan pa po kaya un?medyo nagmamadali po kasi kami...ung resale value ng current car namin bumababa...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toobadforu, have you tried looking at the new Camry V6?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    Toobadforu, have you tried looking at the new Camry V6?
    Yes,but my dad did not like it...tsaka mas mahal po sya compared sa Accord.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Go get it! My 7 gen accord is a 240hp 3.0-liter SOHC 24-valveVTECH V6 and gas average is 33 miles per gallon(53.10 Km per 3.78 liter). It a pretty good mileage on a V6 engine. Go daddy go!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i would also wait for the new accord. luma na yun current accord masyado

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Question About The Honda Accord