New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello.

I just want to pose this question: Is it possible to have all my windows open and close at the same time, responding to just one button?

If so, how?

My apologies for being new to the Jazz. This query may have been asked and answered. But, I was not able to find any during my search. Anyway, please direct me to that thread, if such is the case.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It can be done.

Tap lang sa power windows switches, splice the 4 wires that activate up and down. Pwede ka mamili kung aling switch will trigger it or toggle switch na 2 way.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    It can be done.

Tap lang sa power windows switches, splice the 4 wires that activate up and down. Pwede ka mamili kung aling switch will trigger it or toggle switch na 2 way.
    Thanks, Archie.

As much as possible, I do not want to be splicing wires. It'll void the car's warranty, and it exposes me to risk of short-circuit—and fire, eventually—if not done right.

I am rather hoping there is a nice trick, like pressing some buttons in some order, that'll do the job.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Me, I just use four fingers and pull up/push down in unison. It's faster than pressing some buttons in a specific order.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Me, I just use four fingers and pull up/push down in unison. It's faster than pressing some buttons in a specific order.
    Hahahahaha.

I am referring to "programming" it to work, like programming the door locks to lock or open automatically for certain conditions.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    It can be done.

mas maganda kung may filament relay un ba tawag dun parang ung mga nasa driver side isang click mo lang bitawan mo na kusa na siyang tataas at bababa.para hindi mag init at masunog ung window motor.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jupe View Post
    Thanks, Archie.

As much as possible, I do not want to be splicing wires. It'll void the car's warranty, and it exposes me to risk of short-circuit—and fire, eventually—if not done right.

I am rather hoping there is a nice trick, like pressing some buttons in some order, that'll do the job.
    hehehehe. we are not talking about microsoft, android or iOS here wherein there are keyboard shortcuts.
    the manufacturer had done it that way for a certain purpose.
    imho, siguro naman, di naman mag eexert ng sobrang effort kung isa-isa ang pagbukas or pagsara ng binata, or even using one hand to do it simultaneously.

as said here, it can be done, pero at the expense of altering your wiring and at the expense of probably voiding your warranty.

sorry if i burst your bubble. just saying a piece of my mind.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jupe View Post
    Hahahahaha.

I am referring to "programming" it to work, like programming the door locks to lock or open automatically for certain conditions.
    Ah okay. So you'd like to associate it with some event. (e.g. similar to speed activated door locks.)
    That would indeed be nice, especially if you've got passengers who like to fiddle with the power windows but forget to fully close it before leaving. I'd like my power windows to automatically close whenever I arm the car alarm. OR better yet, I'd like to tag certain GPS coordinates that would automatically close all windows and lock all doors when the car is in the area (e.g. sa may guadalupe bridge kung saan maraming rugby boyz na nagbubukas ng kotse).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Some vehicle security systems, e.g. Clifford, have an optional accessory to close all windows when alarm is activated.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    simple answer is as-is stock, it can't do that.