New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi. Can you please recommend where can I have led lights installed in my car? (Makati, Araneta Ave, Banawe) I want LED light installed in the glove compartment and the footwell of both the driver and passenger side.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by font View Post
    Hi. Can you please recommend where can I have led lights installed in my car? (Makati, Araneta Ave, Banawe) I want LED light installed in the glove compartment and the footwell of both the driver and passenger side.
    I bought my replacement led lights at blade . They have different socket so not a problem to replace your stock bulb on it . Very bright inside the car .Replace the peanut bulb with led light in the dome light. Its easy to install. I install it by myself.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa C3 audio ako nagpakabit,, Kasya yung 8 LED dun sa interior light at yung sa trunk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I was thinking of LED light installation like the one shown below. LED lights in the footwell and glove compartments.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, need help,.. gusto ko palitan yung peanut bulb ko kasi yun yung stock pa so medyo mahina pati yung sa trunk sana, pwede ba dun yung led dome light? meron na ba kasama yun na peanut bulb?thanks,..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by font View Post
    I was thinking of LED light installation like the one shown below. LED lights in the footwell and glove compartments.

kailangan yung socket na mabili mo compatible.

Please recommend LED light installer for GE Jazz