New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I just recently joined this site and forum for the simple reason that our Honda Civic was stolen recently in front of our house in Manila. We are still hoping that someone could give us the leads in finding our missing car. We have reported it to the police and the proper authorities in Manila but unfortunately they gave us a dissapointing answer.

We hope and pray that someone who can read this would be kind and willing to help us find our missing car.

I will be posting the picture of our stolen car in this forum soon.

Sincerely,
    mangtomas

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Help find this stolen Honda Civic!!!

The car was stolen in front of our house in Sampaloc, Manila on October 04, 2008 Saturday.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    do u have insurance? better say goodbye to it bro, we lost our 96 vti to thieves way way back. and it was the first time, we dealt with the ancar unit of the PNP. ang masasabi ko lang with the dissapointing answer from them, hindi ka nag-iisa bro.

fortunately, we got the insurance at fair market value (less than 5 years old) 3 months later (or to be blunt, half of the orig SRP). that's excluding the blings and the state-of-the-art sound system, and other gadgets that was taken along ...

sa panahon ngaun losing a car is just like a bike or a cellphone. kaya nga yun '99 car kahit luma na at may insurance, pinalagyan ko na din ng immobilizer para puwede iwan kahit s'an.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    do u have insurance? better say goodbye to it bro, we lost our 96 vti to thieves way way back. and it was the first time, we dealt with the ancar unit of the PNP. ang masasabi ko lang with the dissapointing answer from them, hindi ka nag-iisa bro.

fortunately, we got the insurance at fair market value (less than 5 years old) 3 months later (or to be blunt, half of the orig SRP). that's excluding the blings and the state-of-the-art sound system, and other gadgets that was taken along ...

sa panahon ngaun losing a car is just like a bike or a cellphone. kaya nga yun '99 car kahit luma na at may insurance, pinalagyan ko na din ng immobilizer para puwede iwan kahit s'an.
    Thanks Gen Miting, actually it's my bros car and i'm just helping him overcome the dissapointment and loss .. Its really hard to accept at first but we have to move on with our daily lives. I guess he doesn't have an auto insurance, probably not with that car, kaya mas lalong masakit for him.

Thanks again for the friendly advice bro. Hopefully my brother will accept the truth na wala na talaga, and its impossible for us to ever see that car again.

And to those people who have NO heart and consience, sana mahiya naman kayo sa sarili nyo. Maghanap na lang sana kayo ng ibang hanap buhay at mapapag-kitaan! at hindi yang nagnanakaw kayo ng hindi sainyo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ung sa friend ko din nacarnap accord nya. suggestion ko TMG po. sayang din kasi. pero dapat may lead na kayo. parang yung friend ko ung dealer/middle man din kasi silasila din naman and may duplicate and alam ng info mo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tanong mo sa brother mo history ng car nya bago ito ma-carnap. Kung nagpa-carwash ba sya or iniwan nya sa repair shop, etc..

As I remember kasi, may mga car wash and repair shop na nagdu-duplicate ng keys ng clients nila para alam nyo na... Baka makakuha kayo ng lead..

SHARING IS CARING.....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sorry to hear that man. just to reiterate what's posted already. its really disappointing to report this to the authorities, parang cellphone lang ang nawala sayo sa tingin nila. before going to TMG tama nga dapat my leads ka na na ibibigay. last casa, carwash, hotel conscierge, last shop he had his key duplicated etc.. pero men, i hate to pull your hopes down medyo malabo na kasi ma recover ng TMG mga carnap ngayon e. goodluck sir

Please Help Find a Stolen Honda Civic !!!