New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I have a CRV year 2000. I have standard rims. I have used Bridgestone tires before. I am currently using Yokohama Geolanders. I am due to replace my tires next month. In my next set of tires, I am looking for quite road tires which will give me a smooth ride in our asphalt and cement roads. I don't see the need for rugged SUV tires which give excessive vibrations and road noise when driving over cement roads.

Any suggestions? Please base your suggestions from your personal experiences.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you contented with the way the yokohama performs? kasi if you are contented naman, then why change brands and variants?
    unless you are looking for something quite the same but of lower budget.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I feel increased level of road noise from the Yokohamas. Although budget is a concern, I also know good branded tires don't differ much in price. At most, the difference will only be around P1,000 to P1,500.

Anyone with experience with Goodyear Wrangler HP AW?

Although not officially an SUV tire, the Michellin Energy XM2 also has good reviews.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Go to tirerack.com. There are so many tire products you can research on, then decide whichbrand and model you are interested in, then get it from your local store.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quitest tires I have used were the Bridgestone Turanza GR80s. These models are now replaced by the newer GR90s.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dunlop LM701. more quiet than my previous set of Bridgestone.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ok daw JK Tyre. No.
    1 Indonesian brand (aka Bridgestone in Indonesia)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by esi94 View Post

Anyone with experience with Goodyear Wrangler HP AW?

That will be on my top list on my next purchase, i'm using goodyear fortera, unfortunately phase out model.