New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^post that in HCP, you'll never hear the end of it sa mga fanboys doon...they still believed that Honda is the BEST car brand in the world
    yup, i know. honda fan boys are probably the dumbest car enthusiast.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bakit ang Honda puro face lift aka papogi lang ang ginagawa sa unit nila then ang taas ng SRP wala pa discount. I really believe that their cars are very much over priced. But... I still have a Jazz & a City coming home in my garage at the end of the day . Now I have an Elantra GLS to compare with them, this just make me realize how over-price the Honda cars are. Compare the price difference of Honda Jazz 1.5 & Elantra 1.8 GLS, then compare the two cars, napapakamot na lang ako sa ulo pag naiisip ko na parang nahold-up ako ng Honda

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yup, i know. honda fan boys are probably the dumbest car enthusiast.

hahaha!

honda jazz(GD) owner here but im a hyundai/kia fan boy.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ang mahal.

Pero of course, papatok pa rin yan. Alam mo naman crab mentality ng mga pinoy and ng fanboys syempre.

Gawa muna yung Honda ng tatapat sa EK, then saka ko sila sasabihan ng it's them on top of everyone.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda is dreaming is they think they can reclaim their lost glory, wala na sila mauuto sa prestige and exclusivity nila.

Mga HCP members na lang nauuto nila, kaya ko madalas na nababangit HCP lately dahil natatawa ako pag nagbabasa ako doon eh sila sila nagbobolahan sa mga honduh nila eh. Puro +1 paps, iba pa rin Honda. Resale value mataas,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10
    Ang mahal.

Pero of course, papatok pa rin yan. Alam mo naman crab mentality ng mga pinoy and ng fanboys syempre.

Gawa muna yung Honda ng tatapat sa EK, then saka ko sila sasabihan ng it's them on top of everyone.
    Prestige, exclusivity and resale value

-Honda faboi, HCP member

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Honda is dreaming is they think they can reclaim their lost glory, wala na sila mauuto sa prestige and exclusivity nila.

Mga HCP members na lang nauuto nila, kaya ko madalas na nababangit HCP lately dahil natatawa ako pag nagbabasa ako doon eh sila sila nagbobolahan sa mga honduh nila eh. Puro +1 paps, iba pa rin Honda. Resale value mataas,
    Pinapairal lang nila yung 'love your own' siguro. Tsaka bakit pa kaya nila sinusupport yung mga newly released units eh kung titignan mga oto nila puro EK at EG naman din. Haha.

Siguro mas ok kung sabihin nila mga kotse nila nagpa-glorify ng Honda before.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Prestige, exclusivity and resale value

-Honda faboi, HCP member
    May kulang pa.

"VTEC kicked in yo!"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not really a fanboi but I had own 2 Hondas already. What I admire about it is the quality and design. I didn't buy the cars for prestige and exclusivity because I got none of that with so many Hondas around.

But I wish they will introduce new models. It has always been the City/Jazz, Accord, CRV line for years! and to think they got a lot more models selling in other countries.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    honda's are nice cars naman, yon nga lang they are falling behind in terms of technology and fun factor. nakaka inis lang talaga mga fan boys na tingin nila honda na ang pinaka mabilis na kotse at wala ng tatalo sa SiR.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
(NEWS) Honda set to 'reclaim' top position in PH