New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    in connection to honda city varieties mga bossing,

im new with honda po. im about to buy a honda city model 1996. the minor specs that i know and seen from the vehicle is:

non power windows, pawis steering (non power steering), non power mirrors and 16valve hyper16 engine.

ilang liters po ba kaya ito and talaga po bang pawis steering ito?

anu po kayang variety nito? exi, lxi, lx or something like that...

thanks po in advance sa sagot.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mhackyveli View Post
    in connection to honda city varieties mga bossing,

im new with honda po. im about to buy a honda city model 1996. the minor specs that i know and seen from the vehicle is:

non power windows, pawis steering (non power steering), non power mirrors and 16valve hyper16 engine.

ilang liters po ba kaya ito and talaga po bang pawis steering ito?

anu po kayang variety nito? exi, lxi, lx or something like that...

thanks po in advance sa sagot.
    You can answer all this question of yours if you go and check this car yourself, besides not a bad idea for doing this if you really like this car since it give's more option to ask the seller about the maintenance history of this car like, so you could dealt it more agressively.

If you are first time buyer.....dont show yourself to the seller that you really interested of buying that car ( you know like, ayaw ko yata ito itay kunwari lang). Make offer, a fair market offer... do your homework first. Walk away if you smell fishy. Most of the time seller wants to see the color of money right away, so be vigilant. good luck

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    AFAIR, there's no honda city that has no power steering... yung naalala ko is yung lowest model ng city has power windows sa harap lang. wala yung likod.

i could be wrong pero cant remember the city having no power steering.

tama si V6dreamer, try to check out the car first... madali lang naman malaman kung power steering na ito talaga or hindi. look at the engine bay kung may power steering fluid na lalagyan... yun na yun.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Isn't there a 'semi-power steering' type of er..uh..steering?

_

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    i test drove the car, it really has heavy steering (non power steering)

is it possible to have this converted to power steering?

is it true that if you install power steering, it will reduce power of engine?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    possible yung conversion naman... around 20-25k

IMO, get a car na lang na power steering kesa convert pa...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, even the first honda city variant, which i think is the exi has power steering.
    sure ka ba na city yan? kasi yung unang labas ng honda civic na kwadrado (people's car variant) came without PS.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho, even the first honda city variant, which i think is the exi has power steering.
    sure ka ba na city yan? kasi yung unang labas ng honda civic na kwadrado (people's car variant) came without PS.
    ako din yun ang alala ko eh... all the honda city's have power steering.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    baka nga hindi honda city yan, pinakita ba sayo ang COR? ang alam ko na variant ng city is exi and lxi. yung lx at esi civic na EG body na yun.

new to honda. need help badly!!! in connection to honda city varieties