New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    good day to all. i'm a newbie here but been reading some threads before.
    i recently got a civic vti 2003 model a/t
    first time ko to drive a honda and an a/t. i used to own a vios before and all of our previous family cars are toyota na m/t.
    performance wise, ok naman sya so far wala akong nagiging problem pa.

below are some pics of my car. paki-check naman po if ano yung mga bagay or hindi bagay sa model nya.
    when i got this car kasi ganyan na front grill and bumper nya. pati yung tilting plate holder.
    the only mod i made pa lang is yung audio system nya, basic setup lang kay Araneta Car Accessories,
    and i also had it tinted na sa Solarguard in Santolan.

i am planning to change my tires and mags sa december.
    please suggest po ano brand, size, color ang bagay and where can i get the best deal.
    wala po kasi alam talaga. thanks a lot in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would suggest that you bring the car to a Honda Service Center and have a general check-up. If just to know that your car is up to spec and mechanically sound.

The accessories can wait ... IMHO

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    for me, ok naman yung grill and bumper/skirt nya. konting drop siguro. tapos sa rims, 16" o 17" na rota kung wala masyado budget.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I would suggest that you bring the car to a Honda Service Center and have a general check-up. If just to know that your car is up to spec and mechanically sound.

The accessories can wait ... IMHO
    Thanks! Will do your advice sir pero baka sa speedyfix lang, mahal po ata masyado if sa honda mismo?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ecneret View Post
    for me, ok naman yung grill and bumper/skirt nya. konting drop siguro. tapos sa rims, 16" o 17" na rota kung wala masyado budget.
    sir, magkano po estimate cost ng 16" or 17" rota? ano pa kaya bagay na color ng mags?
    also, kapag nagpalit ba ng mags sabay din dapat new set of tires? 15" po ata itong stock.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yanskee View Post
    Thanks! Will do your advice sir pero baka sa speedyfix lang, mahal po ata masyado if sa honda mismo?
    Well, it will cost a bit more, but the advantage is that you will now know what needs to be repaired/replaced if there are any as per the recommendations of Honda. Now armed with that information, you can buy the parts yourself and go to speedyfix.

Get what I mean?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Well, it will cost a bit more, but the advantage is that you will now know what needs to be repaired/replaced if there are any as per the recommendations of Honda. Now armed with that information, you can buy the parts yourself and go to speedyfix.

Get what I mean?
    Do you have an idea sir how much it will cost me to have it checked sa casa?
    Thanks again for your quick reply. I will follow your advice.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Do you have an idea sir how much it will cost me to have it checked sa casa?
    Thanks again for your quick reply. I will follow your advice.
    Hahaha, sorry no idea! You can call a Honda service center (nearest to you) and confirm it with them though. They would usually have these "service-point-check-up" programs, specifically for the pre-owned "Honda owners" like you.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir, magkano po estimate cost ng 16" or 17" rota? ano pa kaya bagay na color ng mags?
    also, kapag nagpalit ba ng mags sabay din dapat new set of tires? 15" po ata itong stock.
    yung 17" Bella ng rota nag-inquire ako before sa Rota mismo is Php24k++. sa color, kung ako black o silver o grey ang trip ko e. check mo dito para makapamili ka, di ko alam taste mo e. Wheel Collection - ROTA Wheels

pero babagay din sa auto mo yung red... check mo yung track-r o gt3 na red...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hahaha, sorry no idea! You can call a Honda service center (nearest to you) and confirm it with them though. They would usually have these "service-point-check-up" programs, specifically for the pre-owned "Honda owners" like you.
    Ok. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast