New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Good Day Mga Sirs!.
    may question po ako about EVO car alarm(bought from BLADE sm sta. rosa). kasi nag pa intall ako ng alarm, but i've noticed kahit naka armed yung alarm, when I open my trunk(using my key) ndi nag a-alarm.
    panu po ba gagawin setup para mag-alarm yung car kapag inopen yung turnk when the car alarm is armed..?
    Thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe it was wired wrong so openning the trunk doesn't trigger the alarm? Or they can just install a push switch to wire to the alarm system to trigger it if the trunk was openned?

I suggest you go back and ask the installer about it.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yes Sir,
    i've already ask the person who install the alarm. kaya lang sabi nya ndi daw pwede i-tap yung wiring nung trunk light dun sa alarm. kasi the bulb would be busted.. pro to think na yung alarm is tap(connected) dun sa dome light which is same bulb na ginagamit dun sa trunk light(i think same 12v) hmmm.... baka tinatamad na yung naginstall nung car alarm to modify his set-up... damn him!... anyway i'll try 2 ask him again.. coz i paid 3k pesos just to install the new alarm.. anyway sir thank you for the reply = )
    I just want to ask, how to find the Trunk light wire dun sa kick panel ng Honda Civic vti99? can you give me wiring diagram? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    3k for a car alarm installation?...Too much in my opinion, plus he did not connect the wires properly as the trunk was opened without triggering the alarm.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ano ba ung battery na ginagamit sa car alarm? ung bilog ba na pang relo din?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good day to all sirs and sis,

I recently acquired a 1.8 S-AT, but I'm not happy with its immobilizer only.

Any brand / type of car alarm I can install in addition to the original immobilizer?
    Thanks po.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Di ba may built-in alarm na ang S variant ng Honda Civic? Only the V variants have no alarm.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbenz204 View Post
    Good day to all sirs and sis,

I recently acquired a 1.8 S-AT, but I'm not happy with its immobilizer only.

Any brand / type of car alarm I can install in addition to the original immobilizer?
    Thanks po.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Di ba may built-in alarm na ang S variant ng Honda Civic? Only the V variants have no alarm.
    Galactus, maybe what he want is the shock sensor.....kahit kasi basagin mo bintana ng FD hinde mag trigger yun alarm unless buksan yun mga doors

meron ng OEM sa casa, sana hinnigi mo na lang as freebies...
    Last edited by shadow; May 6th, 2009 at 11:33 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir Galactus and Shadow, tingnan ko ulit sa casa. Hihingi na lang ako ng discount.

Thanks po.

NEED Advice: CAR ALARM