New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dami pa din naka Honda Civic 96-00 so was wondering kung anu na mileage nyo.

Nasa 245,000+ km na sa kin. Abot kaya sa 500,000+?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ung sa akin bago ko naibenta 240k na ang naitakbo.bago ako nagpa top overhaul..
    pero lakas parin sumipa honda vti 96 model.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Same I still see a lot of those cars on the road. Question is it still a good car for 2017? Because I am planning to get it for my first car?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung sa biyenan ko sobrang sariwa pa, this year lang nabenta 60k lang tinakbo, kaya lang binenta because they needed a bigger car, BRV ang pinalit

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jbh907 View Post
    Same I still see a lot of those cars on the road. Question is it still a good car for 2017? Because I am planning to get it for my first car?
    Kung alaga sya it's a good car as any to take you from point a to point b. The engine is pretty bullet proof if it was handled properly through the years. Of course may normal wear & tear parts to replace w/c is normal but all-in-all the civic ek is a sturdy bastard and to add, its styling never gets old in a lot of people's eyes

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    Last edited by baludoy; January 29th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by legato View Post
    Dami pa din naka Honda Civic 96-00 so was wondering kung anu na mileage nyo.

Nasa 245,000+ km na sa kin. Abot kaya sa 500,000+?
    parang makina lng boss ng mga jeep yan. kahit ilang years n eh alive and kicking p dn.hehe