New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm referring to the Element: when we're talking about 4x4 capability, sure the clearance isnt that much but what if you modify it? bodylifts and suspension lifts should do the trick. But at stock configurations, this is, so far, the SUV that I've seen with clamshell doors and center opening tailgates. It has the interior designed to withstand the lifestyle of an outdoor and sports oriented lifestyle. FXT seats, urethane coated utility floors, skylight roof and what I like the best - multiple seat configurations. If your an audio enthusiast, this will let you fit lots and lots of stuff inside. The exterior shape? well, having something different will always be a show stopper. I wouldn't comment much on what other people say. Different people, different tastes.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sir ebbfolls... konting hinay-hinay lang... you don't need to be too aggressive especially with those who have different views... not everyone would share same views all the time... let's respect the opinion of others... its good enough that you've shared your thoughts and ideas. this is an open forum and not a battlefield.

i didn't take offense on your comments before because i honestly believed you were sharing your ideas but if you are specifically trying to pick on or annoy those who are opinionated differently i may think otherwise and ask you to cease and desist...the element discussion is, i believe, going OT. Let's return to the discussion on the honda pickup truck.
    Last edited by RafRaf; December 22nd, 2004 at 08:01 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    sir ebbfolls... konting hinay-hinay lang... you don't need to be too aggressive especially with those who have different views... not everyone would share same views all the time... let's respect the opinion of others... its good enough that you've shared your thoughts and ideas. this is an open forum and not a battlefield.

i didn't take offense on your comments before because i honestly believed you were sharing your ideas but if you are specifically trying to pick on or annoy those who are opinionated differently i may think otherwise and ask you to cease and desist...the element discussion is, i believe, going OT. Let's return to the discussion on the honda pickup truck.

I'm sorry if I've come across that way, I certainly did not mean to. If there be any posts of mine you think is offensive to others, can you kindly highlight them to me so I may be aware of my mistakes? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbfolls
    I'm sorry if I've come across that way, I certainly did not mean to. If there be any posts of mine you think is offensive to others, can you kindly highlight them to me so I may be aware of my mistakes? Thanks.
    good to know that... peace man.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the side, parang yung pickup ng ssangyong ang fangit!
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    good to know that... peace man.
    Right back at you.

I hope this means you haven't really found anything particularly offensive in my posts.
    Last edited by ebbfolls; December 22nd, 2004 at 09:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    this is what I like here in tsikot. all are friends who once in a while gets views entangled. but then at the end of the day. everything goes just as though nothing happened. :D 3 cheers for tsikoteers! :D peace to you all!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Seen on msn.com! (Oops, meron na palang thread na ganito. Mods, Paki-merge na lang-altec)

Honda’s first entry into the half-ton pickup segment is a 4-door 5-passenger truck that offers a number of innovative features including a steel reinforced composite bed, a dual action tailgate, and a lockable watertight storage area location under the truck bed. The Dual Action tailgate can be lowered like a traditional tailgate or swing to the side.

Ridgeline is powered by a 3.5-liter VTEC V6 engine that produces 255 horsepower and 252 lb-ft of torque, mated to a standard 5-speed automatic transmission.

Standard equipment includes air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, and 5-passenger seating. The second-row features a 60/40 split bench seat will lift up to allow using the rear seat area for cargo. Standard safety equipment includes side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, front side airbags, ABS with Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Vehicle Stability Assist, and traction control.

Unlike traditional full-size pickup trucks, the Ridgeline does not have a cargo bed that is separate from the passenger cab; the bed and cab are integrated, giving the truck a distinctive look. The Ridgeline uses a fully integrated closed box frame and unit body construction, and is rated for a half-ton (1,100-pound) bed capacity and 5,000-pound towing capacity.

The Ridgeline also features four-wheel fully independent suspension and a fully automatic Variable Torque Management 4-Wheel Drive System (VTM-4WD) that can transfer up to 70 percent of the available torque to the rear wheels.

Ridgeline will be offered in three versions, RT, RT-S, and RT-L, and will go on sale at Honda dealerships in March of 2005. Final pricing has not been announced but is expected to be in the range of $27,000 to $32,000.
    Last edited by altec; January 30th, 2005 at 01:28 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, mukhang robot!!

kaya lang, i dont really like the design, kasi im not into futuristic designs tska to have a cargo bed that is not sepatated?? nye, for me daming problems nun..

for one, pag may cargo, damay yung buong pickup sa weight, tska panu yung pag nabungo, malaki papalitan di katulad ng separated cargo bed.. for me di masyado tong utility, pick up pa naman.. opinion lang..

ty for posting the info and pic, ngayon ko lang nakito to..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    akala ko ung accord na photo shop na naman ehehehe..!!

mukhang sa beach lang babagay yang pick-up na yan..saka pang over-looking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[Merged:] HONDA RIDGELINE: Honda's 1st Pickup Truck