New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    whats up im in search of a oem 98 accord vti front bumper cover. ive looked and looked with no luck. can any point me in the right direction to an online store where i can purchase this and have it shipped to the usa. or if any one has one laying around i will but it help me out

thanks a lot.
    Jaron

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    location mo sir...sa malolos may surplasan ng honda dun...baka meron, not sure lng....jam cris surplus boss.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    im in the united states

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    My Bad,sorry can't help you, why don't you try to look at honda club perhaps you might find the answer there. Good Luck!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaron001
    whats up im in search of a oem 98 accord vti front bumper cover. ive looked and looked with no luck. can any point me in the right direction to an online store where i can purchase this and have it shipped to the usa. or if any one has one laying around i will but it help me out
    It would be very hard to look for OEM parts for a 90's car. But if you're diligent to scour the net, you might be lucky. Are you looking for bumper cover or front nose mask? Here's a site that sells aftermarket Honda parts:
    http://www.autocarparts.com/part/list/531/

Which part of the US are you now?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    im in New jersey.

would anyone be willing to ship for me if i bought the item through one of you guys on ebay? it wont have to be in perfect condition because im having my car repainted.

looking for oem honda parts