New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hi everyone! please help me find a good and competent AC repair shop in QC. I've been experiencing problem with my third generation CRV. Nawawala yung lamig during traffic situation hanggang sa blower na lang gumagana..What i do is turn-off the AC, for at least 10 minutes, tapos pag-binuksan bumabalik uili yung lamig.. I tried going to CASA but during diagnostic, hindi lumalabas ang problema...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Your magnetic clutch could be the issue or a busted relay(toyota vios owners have this dilemna as well)...
    From what I read, lots of tsikoteers/Honda owners are recommending Abacus aircon shop along West Avenue QC....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    here you go .........
    ADDRESS

Mang Mario Aircon
    146 Fort Santiago st, Bago Bantay, QC
    tel 9201708

Joey Delacruz
    Auto Aircon Technician
    901-5181
    900-9215
    Kaalinsabay St. Karangalan Village.
    Pasig City.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    here you go .........
    ADDRESS

Mang Mario Aircon
    146 Fort Santiago st, Bago Bantay, QC
    tel 9201708

Joey Delacruz
    Auto Aircon Technician
    901-5181
    900-9215
    Kaalinsabay St. Karangalan Village.
    Pasig City.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sorry mga mods net problem SMART broken talaga

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    wintercool banawe tabi ni 5C

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    thank you guys for the help and info...i really appreciate it..will definitely visit the places you recommended.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tanong ko lang kung under warranty pa yung cr-v mo since it's a 3rd gen. if it is, pukpukin mo yung dealership to have it fixed. it is unfortunate that the AC of honda is quite weak. i had several issues with it on my previous civic, where the evaporator, magnetic clutch, and something else were replaced one year at a time.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    The first benefit which a homeowner would be able to seize benefit of when making the investment into AC repair is found with gaining access to experts in this home improvement field. Make sure to find an expert at an affordable rate.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger01 View Post
    The first benefit which a homeowner would be able to seize benefit of when making the investment into AC repair is found with gaining access to experts in this home improvement field. Make sure to find an expert at an affordable rate.
    WHAT!!???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Looking for competent and good AC repair shop in QC.