New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mga ser, araw araw may dinadaanan akong bahang part. siguro on or below knee level. nailalagpas ko naman like most jeeps and oto's but the thing is everyday yun. magkakaproblema po ba kaya ako nito in the future sa oto? if in case, any advice. lumipat kasi ako lugar e. thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wheel bearings and suspension bits would require more frequent attention like inspection and re-greasing.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Have it underwashed regularly.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If me alternate route dun ka dumaan.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    alternative route was my first option. unfortunately, that route would give me an hour more spent on driving and not to mention gas. that'd be my last option pag talagang hinde na passable yung road due to 'acts of God'. i just hope na hinde nga makakaapekto sa makina yun in general, just to pay more attention sa bearings and suspensions nga. i'm using my car for work.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bisolvon View Post
    alternative route was my first option. unfortunately, that route would give me an hour more spent on driving and not to mention gas. that'd be my last option pag talagang hinde na passable yung road due to 'acts of God'. i just hope na hinde nga makakaapekto sa makina yun in general, just to pay more attention sa bearings and suspensions nga. i'm using my car for work.
    Question po: What is the local government doing about this problem? Laging baha? Wala silang sulusyon?

Kung walang ginagawa, mabuting dalhin ya
    n sa media!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    na tv na nga dati la paring nangyayare e. ampness talaga.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ Saan ba yang lugar nyo Bro?

Mukhang madaling bahain yang lugar nyo, considering na puro thunderstorms pa lang ang dumaraan lately. Why not lipat ka na lang ulit sa ibang lugar, para di mabugbog sa tubig ang tsikot mo?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Wow, everyday? Where is this located? I strongly believe that constant under-chassis check-up and maintenance should be done to ensure that not is loose or damaged by the constant water. Cars aren't meant for water driving.