New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i have been waiting for almost a month now for the completion of the repair of my car in one of the honda dealerships in the south area. it should have just taken one to two weeks but it has taken forever. simple tasks such as faxing an additional request for parts to the insurance company took three days to complete. very bad service talaga.

i was telling my story to one of my friends and he recounted how his car was repaired within one day which was supposed to take a week by just giving some extra money to the service advisors and the mechanics.

this reminded me of how the service advisor, in-charge of the repair of my car, conned me to give him a 150 pesos for the estimate of the damage of my car.

when i went to their dealership for the estimation of my car, he initially told me that since the car was not purchased from their dealership, i would be charged three hundred pesos. he handed me the estimate outside of the dealership pretending that he still had to check the damage. upon handing me the estimate, he asked me for 300 hundred peso. i did not have the exact 300 pesos but only have a 150 in change. he told me that the 150 would be enough. he took the 150 and just walked away. i'm a pacifist, i hate arguments so i just let it slip.

looking back and basing on the unbelievable negligence of this SA, i have this idea that this SA seems to be trying to get me to bribe him to speed things up. i'm not sure, but my wife also have the same suspicions before hearing the story of our friend.

do you have similar stories? i hope that my friend's and my story are just isolated cases, because if this behaviour is becoming a common thing in honda dealerships, then we can surely expect that their service would surely become worse.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    South? I'm from Gensan but nothing of it. My Honda City 2004 was serviced here and it was quite smooth and relatively fast? I did not experience the asking of payment other than the one which I pay directly to the cashier.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    South usually means the Alabang, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas area of Metro Manila.

I would also assume dealers in the provinces provide better service since they do depend on the repeat business of the relatively smaller customer base they have as compared to the dealerships in Metro Manila.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    i have been waiting for almost a month now for the completion of the repair of my car in one of the honda dealerships in the south area. it should have just taken one to two weeks but it has taken forever. simple tasks such as faxing an additional request for parts to the insurance company took three days to complete. very bad service talaga.

i was telling my story to one of my friends and he recounted how his car was repaired within one day which was supposed to take a week by just giving some extra money to the service advisors and the mechanics.

this reminded me of how the service advisor, in-charge of the repair of my car, conned me to give him a 150 pesos for the estimate of the damage of my car.

when i went to their dealership for the estimation of my car, he initially told me that since the car was not purchased from their dealership, i would be charged three hundred pesos. he handed me the estimate outside of the dealership pretending that he still had to check the damage. upon handing me the estimate, he asked me for 300 hundred peso. i did not have the exact 300 pesos but only have a 150 in change. he told me that the 150 would be enough. he took the 150 and just walked away. i'm a pacifist, i hate arguments so i just let it slip.

looking back and basing on the unbelievable negligence of this SA, i have this idea that this SA seems to be trying to get me to bribe him to speed things up. i'm not sure, but my wife also have the same suspicions before hearing the story of our friend.

do you have similar stories? i hope that my friend's and my story are just isolated cases, because if this behaviour is becoming a common thing in honda dealerships, then we can surely expect that their service would surely become worse.

i've been to honda 4 almost 10yrs as a service advisor.. b4 but im now here in canada...
    wag nyo po itolerate yan , dpat po all transaction my resibo...nabalitaan ko po mdami talaga flooded unit ngyon s lahat ng dealer kaya mabagal ang transaction,...its bcoz ang bagal mag-approve ng mga insurance claims...
    plus yun mga recomendation po di tlga maiwasan minsa n my madagdag kasi po pag floode minsan di agad lumalabas ang problema...
    kung ganyan po attitude ng S.A nyo much better to direct your concern to the service manager or CRD supervisor...

di po maiwasan na may mga customer n minsan galante , minsan abutan ka ng 1k jsut 4 da tip pag nagustuhan nila yun handling mo...
    kaya lng minsan bk iyun deskarte nila pra magka-pera , sa dealer po na pinanggalingan ko all transaction must have issued a receipt from the cashier,..

thanks, mrmonarc

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *MrMonarc74: please avoid using text speak in the forums. thank you.

*yellowsalman: nako hindi parin pala tapos ang kalbaryo nyo sa Honda. Grabe yang SA na yan a.

would you kindly post his name and the dealership here?

para mawarningan na ang ibang tsikoteers

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Call the branch manager! Jeez, that's YOUR hard-earned money that you bought your car with. Don't let some ignorant ass ruin your car and your integrity!

BTW, chief MrMonarc74, pls dnt use txt on d forums. D mods myt gt angry. TY!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Always speak to the Service Manager. Tell him about your situation. If you think that the Manager is also in cahoots with the SAs, then put everything in writing and make sure that this issue gets to the right people i.e. owner, HR, etc.

Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Always speak to the Service Manager. Tell him about your situation. If you think that the Manager is also in cahoots with the SAs, then put everything in writing and make sure that this issue gets to the right people i.e. owner, HR, etc.

Hope this helps.
    either that or LAHAT sila baluktot! yahoo

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sad to say pero talagang may ganyan na mga SA's ngayon and they're taking advantage of flood-submerged cars. The problem is nawiwili sila with some people giving out big amounts of "tip" out of desperation para lang mapaandar ang sasakyan nila at i-prioritize kahit na madaming cars ahead of them. In turn they expect all customers to do the same. Ang laki ng kinikita ng mga yan for sure.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hi to all:

dapat di tinotolerate yung mga ganyan kasi nawiwili sila and nasasanay na laging ganun. Parang wala pa ako nababasang thread na, na-commend ang service ng isang honda dealer. hmmmm meron kaya?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Lagayan sa Honda Dealerships