New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was also able to fit in one of those big Orocan plastic cabinets! My friend has a 12 seater Starex and could not make this item fit in their car. And the fact that the Starex is way bigger than the Jazz.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I was also able to fit in one of those big Orocan plastic cabinets! My friend has a 12 seater Starex and could not make this item fit in their car. And the fact that the Starex is way bigger than the Jazz.

OT:
    I am just wondering bro.,- couldn't they slip it in through the sliding door? and on top of the seats with the back rest on full recline?...

For the GS, I think there should be no problem, if he has the 9-seater. Lots of cargo space at the back....

BTT: Agree again. The Jazz is a practical ride....

10.4K:shazam:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    The Jazz is the best car for both worlds. You get great FC, fun to drive, and could haul lots of things. Sure it wasn't design to be a hauler but during the course of your daily life, once in a while you would need a car with big enough space to move big stuff. As an example, I had a Jazz for 5 years and I got to haul a large washing machine at the back, lots of boxes for giveaways, a 40' LCD TV, and also lots of various things when I moved to another house. Plus I have a big dog which fits at the back, without even folding the chairs.

As a daily drive to the office, it was easy to drive, can squeeze in thru traffic and whenever parking in malls, I get to park it in tight spaces whenever the car park is full. Plus of course the great FC i mentioned earlier.

You can't find another car as versatile as the Jazz.

wow! you've got great convincing powers!

But you see, this is going to be my first car. Its not that I'm a first time driver. My previous car is a Lancer (graduation gift from my dad). And being a sedan driver, parang its weird to drive a hatchback

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010

really? what model yung starex? diba the old starex seats can be folded?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    E kung Mazda 2 na hatchback nalang kaya? oh my! im confused na! I didnt know buying a car would be this difficult!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fifigirl
    And being a sedan driver, parang its weird to drive a hatchback
    Its even better IMO! The lack of trunk makes parking much easier...

Quote Originally Posted by fifigirl
    E kung Mazda 2 na hatchback nalang kaya? oh my! im confused na! I didnt know buying a car would be this difficult!
    Pwede rin... Its all about what you need in a vehicle. If you don't need the cargo space and passenger space and comfort is more important to you I urge you to get the Civic or the Corolla Altis for a little more money. Their bigger engines (especially on the Civic) wouldn't hurt too when you feel the thrill to speed! The Corolla is very comfy on the other hand...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fifi girl View Post
    Between the jazz or the mazda 2? definitely the Honda jazz. in addition to the comments listed above. the jazz have a very high residual value. Just check the classifieds and you'd get what i mean.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fifi girl View Post
    difficult pero nakaka-inggit yung problema niyo mam hehe.

ok din yung Mazda2. if you will haul, tama si sir tidus, pickup ang kunin niyo not a hatch.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Pwede rin... Its all about what you need in a vehicle. If you don't need the cargo space and passenger space and comfort is more important to you I urge you to get the Civic or the Corolla Altis for a little more money. Their bigger engines (especially on the Civic) wouldn't hurt too when you feel the thrill to speed! The Corolla is very comfy on the other hand...[/quote]

kala lang pano pag rear collision? Feeling ko I'll be an easy target

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mam ito po ang mga pagpilian niyong sasakyan na hatch.

Honda Jazz
    Mazda MZ2
    Toyota Yaris
    Suzuki Swift

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Jazz pricing