New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hello Honda Club members,
    I need help!We want to sell our very much loved 2005 A/T CRV..reason is we're leaving the country. My question is..how much will I sell it?What stuff do I need to know? We want to deal with direct buyers only. If anyone out there can help me please..Thanks very much.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Either you're just being coy or you really don't know. The obvious answer would be to place an ad in the carfinder section, in buy and sell magazines and in the newspapers.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ^Haha!Ofcourse I know I need to place ads, what I meant to ask is how will I know what value my car is presently at?It's our first time to sell a car. Anyone?What things should I consider?Thanks for the inputs.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi gals! Hello Blessed1.. Maybe you have got an idea how much you're selling it Blessed 1? Am actually looking for a CRV 2000 model up, matic, all-power, keyless entry, with history record, minimal mileage, no previous accident, in short super kinis and xcellent car, financing too.. Maybe
    sum1 could help. Have a nice day y'awl..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    tingin ka muna sa marami classifieds ng ka-model ng crv mo. from there, u'll have an idea kung magkano bentahan nyan. pagbasehan mo din yung condition ng sasakyan mo sa magiging asking price mo.

now, may idea ka ng ng price na gusto mo. next thing to do is put your car in tip-top condition. tapos linisin mo mabuti inside/out or ipa-detail mo (of course, sa BigBerts) para mas maganda..

OT.. based lang ito sa huling pagbenta ko ng car last 2003. after prepping the car for 3 days, i taped a "for sale" sign with phone # sa rear windshield. then i went to the mall, parked the car sa visible na lugar and within 3 hours i received 2 inquiries. the following morning, nagpunta prospective buyer sa bahay and before noon, the car was sold..

How to sell my 2005 CRV?