New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, I would like to ask how much would this car cost, a '96 honda civic lxi, 60-70 thou mileage, 3rd hand. actually it's my car that I'm planning to sell... someone is buying it for 100k, would that be a good deal? TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    100k is too low. Sinuswertehan naman yung gustong bumili! Market asking is hovering around 200-240. Fair price is 200k, I guess, given the mileage and the fact that it's thirdhand.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I know thats what I'm saying to my wife, but the thing is, she wants to "sell/give" it to her parents for 100k in exchange for 4 plane tickets to san francisco, which I checked in PAL's website, would only cost 90 thou. What should I do??

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I know thats what I'm saying to my wife, but the thing is, she wants to "sell/give" it to her parents for 100k in exchange for 4 plane tickets to san francisco, which I checked in PAL's website, would only cost 90 thou. I bought that car for 300k, I want something naman in return, also, I dont want my wife's parents na magtampo rin, What should I do??

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Our civic lxi was sold at 180k. rush price na yun... ang swerte nung nakakuha..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sa magulang naman pala ibebenta e. Just treat the difference as "utang na loob kay inay and itay".

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    you're in a bind my friend. maybe you better just accept the tickets and get a little more cash out of the deal and call it quits. in laws and wife mo iyan so medyo dehado ang labanan talaga

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i'm inclined to agree with baludoy, though, your in-laws should not have made such an insulting offer in the first place. unless you have dozens of cars that they know you periodically give away...

fair market price is 200-240 nga...VTis ksi go for a bit higher. a civic is a civic, 3rd hand pa or kung ano pa naman yan, wag lang giba giba yung itsura.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    100k is definitely below the belt. medyo selfish offer yun ah.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bro. mukhang mali... bigay mo na lang kaya. Joke!

Pero seryoso bigay mo na lang kesa sa 100k.

I sell mine for 200k pa, hindi sya direct buyer. Buy and sell ang nakabili.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How much should a '96 honda civic lxi cost