New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 188 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I have been reading here in this site so many negative things about the Civic SIR... bakit kaya ang dami comments ng haters like;

- "sobrang over price yan for that age" - so what kung over price pinipilit ka bang bumili? or ingit k?
    - "luma na yan, matulin lang yan dati nung kapanahunan niyan" - luma na pala eh bakit naduduling ka sa kaka tingin!
    - "wala yan SIR na yan iwan yan sa SUV ko" - kakahiya ka naman kung maiwan ang 3.0L or 2.5L na SUV mo ng 1.6l
    LANG na luma pa car...

Hays. this only proves one thing ang dami paring may gusto sa SIR , modern classic! So to all the haters and bashers keep on dreaming. we all know deep inside gusto mo rin mag karuon ng SIR diba

what you think?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wanna know why?

Kasi ang daming mayayabang na naka-SiR na feeling nila sila na yung pinaka-mabilis, pinaka-mahal at lahat na ng pinaka sa mundo.

Wanna know more? Whoops. Nevermind. Baka hindi mo na kayanin yung butthurt.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:

I know this thread will go down in flames... guys keep the flames to a minimum otherwise I will have to shut down the party.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque Master View Post
    Hays. this only proves one thing ang dami paring may gusto sa SIR , modern classic! So to all the haters and bashers keep on dreaming. we all know deep inside gusto mo rin mag karuon ng SIR diba
    BTW, i do think the thing we hate is more of the obnoxious Civic SiR owners than the car itself. :thumbup:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The stupid owners who thinks their car goes as fast as the speed of light are the ones we hate. Hondas are good econo cars, sports car not even close.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    renzo_d10

why would you assume na mayabang? did somebody driving one offended you?
    pag ba nag overtake sayo sa NLEX SIR mayabang na? pero pag XL corolla or LEC ok lang? knowing na kaya mo silang iwan gamit ang iyong car? hehehe

i think the car speaks for itself... ang problem nasa tumitigin. Eh sa talagang maporma dating ng SIR eh. Stock palang gwapo na tindig.. slightly lowered compared to ordinary civics.. high reving engine hence loud roar..

pano na kung papatulan ng mga my SIR yung mga haters? besides sa giant SUV w/ DID, CRDi, VGT, ABCDEFG nila eh ano pa ang pwede i pang tapat nila sa CIVIC?

one more thing kaya siguro feeling na sila pinaka mabilis eh dahil totoo???

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ma porma? That depends on the person looking at it.
    Ma bilis? Only those who haven't driven a real sports car would say this.

Pinaka mabilis you say? :bwahaha: When you race your SiR do you have to time it with a calendar? :bwahaha: i really can't believe that people would still waste money to make an SiR less slow. :bwahaha:

Wan to race? Bakit ko pa papatulan at mag aaksaya ng gas eh alam ko naman na i don't even need to try to win against your fart box. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque Master View Post
    ? besides sa giant SUV w/ DID, CRDi, VGT, ABCDEFG nila eh ano pa ang pwede i pang tapat nila sa CIVIC?
    evo, wrx

4g63T lancer, SR20 sentra, 4AGE corolla

oh btw, only poor people still dream of owning an SiR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mA0URi4lfo]the Mile (please watch in full HD) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, let's keep the flame down. Instead, let's have a healthy discussion!

Dude, not really offended. But pissed me off because of their ridiculous attitude. And when did I say a simple overtake was my only reason that I kept on hating SiR (owners) ?

I can see your point -- which is, that we cannot sort of trashtalk SiRs in general because they are fast.

Hey dude my FD can smoke your SiR anytime! :thumbup: Oh, your car can run 225kph ? Mine too! ;) Well, maybe it cannot on acceleration but who's bouncing inside the car because of their STIFF coilover sleeves ?

Yes, I do agree that SiR's look good in general. But looking good doesn't give you the authority to be an ass.

I can sense that you own one. And you're getting butthurt with all the things we've said regarding your car. You're welcome.

You wanna know what cars that can match your Civic ? Ok simple let me provide SOME examples.

1. Lancer Itlog 4G63T
    2. Nissan Sentra B13/B14 SR20DE/T
    3. Toyota Corolla 4AGE/4EFTE/4AGZE Turbocharged -- unfortunately, yes. Corollas can beat SiRs.
    4. Toyota Camry
    5. A simple ford lynx

Oh, by the way. You might want to participate on mountain climbing or circuit races to see how poor some Civics perform on turns.

Like what they say:

Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.

Wanna prove yourself? You need not rev beside me to show that you're turbocharged. Take it to the track and see who's got some REAL skill.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fanboi alert!!! Pakawala ng HCP...:rofl:

Page 1 of 188 123451151101 ... LastLast
Honda SIR - why ang daming haters?