New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Kamusta effect ng ceratec sa jazz niyo sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    matagal ko na nilagay yun. siguro 5 years ago pa. kung tama ang pagkaka alala ko, gumanda ang FC ko ng konti. siguro +1 kpl at nabawasan ng vibration. may ceratec thread dito. search mo na lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    January 17th, 2018 03:18 PM #17
    ^
    wag ka magsorry dahil baguhan ka.... mabuti nga at nagtanong ka...

wala..... as in engine oil lang dapat mo gamitin..... wala ng iba...
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    wala, kung gusto mo mag synthetic oil ka.
    kopya mga boss.. wala naman sa service order yung X1R nung nag pa 6mos. pms ako pero fully synthetic nilagay so ok lang din pala

salamat sa info

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    matagal ko na nilagay yun. siguro 5 years ago pa. kung tama ang pagkaka alala ko, gumanda ang FC ko ng konti. siguro +1 kpl at nabawasan ng vibration. may ceratec thread dito. search mo na lang.
    Thank you sir

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sa magpapaservice sa honda........ maging mabusisi........ humingi ng breakdown muna bago ipagawa.....

example sa honda spa tandang sora sasabihin mamaya na lang daw breakdown pag tapos na oil change..... ano yan golpe de gulat holdup....

pero makulit ako eh.... ininsist ko ano yung "lubricants"...... ayaw talaga sabihin so i refuse.......imagine pinagulo pa isip ko eh two decades na ako nag ohoil change..... eh nabuking ko din na x1r pala !!!!!! gugulangan pa ako..

at hindi lang honda phils gumagawa.....

National distributors like Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc., Nissan Philippines, Inc., and Peugeot Philippines, Inc. and franchised car dealers of Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Isuzu, Ford, Chevrolet, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki and Kia are all X-1R partners who helped propel its phenomenal success in the Philippines.
    I didi my research and found out that X-1R is a global brand with superb quality. It is proven to give the engine (irrespective if Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet or any brand) amazing benefits like better operational efficiency, savings on fuel, longer life for parts and engine, reduced harmful emissions, lesser friction, reduced operating temperature.

The benefits you get from X-1R is far higher in value than the cost of X-1R itself. I have proven this in Porche. I found out that there over 500,000 satisfied users of X-1R in the Philippines since 2003--I am one of them. I use it in all our cars in the family, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan and the whole family is very happy about this product.

I have checked X-1R is Certifified Space Technology and Nasa Hall of Fame Awardee. And, I feel, NASA being one of the best engineering organizations in the world, would not endorse X-1R, without doing any rigid technical evaluation. Infact, I found out, they are the onlly lubricants endorsed by NASA and still is used by NASA for over 23 years. If NASA trust X-1R, why will I not.

Having X-1R in my car is VALUE FOR MONEY. And, I am happy Honda, Toyota, MItsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Subaru, Mazda, Susuki and Isuzu carry the products. I would think, These car manufacturers would not do that without doing any technical evaluation. I am sure X-1R was found to be beneficial to its clients.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    baka magdeny na naman casa na hindi X1R gamit nila....

marami talaga nabubuking sa party.... halos honda ang present ah....

Seated from left, Ketchledge, Betty Aw, Philippine National Bank AVP Ms. Sheila Yujuico and X-1R, Malaysia sales manager Eddie Haw . Standing from left, Nigel Mckenzie, CEO, X-1R Global, Ltd; Chito Jamias, Director for Marketing, Honda and Isuzu Yuchengco Group; Leo Dolendo, VP and Functional Director for After Sales, Honda Ayala Group and Kevin Siripala, GM, X-1R Malaysia

From left, Chevrolet, Kia and Honda Teams Rico Quetola, Director for Service, Chevrolet, LICA Group, Job Laput, Service Manager, Chevrolet/Kia Davao, Geonifer Pacaldo, Functional Director for Service, Honda Cebu and Rene Lamprea, Service Manager of Honda Cavite with his service advisors

The Honda Manila Service Team headed by service manager Ritchie Galauran and parts manager Tomasito Tabian.
    I didi my research and found out that X-1R is a global brand with superb quality. It is proven to give the engine (irrespective if Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet or any brand) amazing benefits like better operational efficiency, savings on fuel, longer life for parts and engine, reduced harmful emissions, lesser friction, reduced operating temperature.

The benefits you get from X-1R is far higher in value than the cost of X-1R itself. I have proven this in Porche. I found out that there over 500,000 satisfied users of X-1R in the Philippines since 2003--I am one of them. I use it in all our cars in the family, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan and the whole family is very happy about this product.

I have checked X-1R is Certifified Space Technology and Nasa Hall of Fame Awardee. And, I feel, NASA being one of the best engineering organizations in the world, would not endorse X-1R, without doing any rigid technical evaluation. Infact, I found out, they are the onlly lubricants endorsed by NASA and still is used by NASA for over 23 years. If NASA trust X-1R, why will I not.

Having X-1R in my car is VALUE FOR MONEY. And, I am happy Honda, Toyota, MItsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Subaru, Mazda, Susuki and Isuzu carry the products. I would think, These car manufacturers would not do that without doing any technical evaluation. I am sure X-1R was found to be beneficial to its clients.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 996turbo View Post

Tunog salesman ah sir? Hehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Tunog salesman ah sir? Hehe

Hehehe

Hehehe

Hehehe

Medyo halata lang

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 996turbo View Post

OMG!

Masaya din family ko sa X-1R. Nagdededicate kami ng 1 day session during reunions just to talk about the benefits of X-1R. Nilagyan ko din nyan yung chopper and submarine ko. I'm also planning na ilagay sa nuclear power plant sa likod ng bahay namin. Sa sobrang galing ng product na yan iniinom namin yan as supplement.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    Post sarcasm is too damn high.[emoji16]

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I know someone in our place who has "almost all kinds of brands" of cars in his garage... perhaps he is one of them. A very rich family indeed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast