New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^ talaga? it feels like I'm in heaven every time I ate "angels" burger... so go go go tayo pwede natin sama si dreamur !!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Basta ang alam king pinakamurang unli ngaun eh Mang inasal kasi may charge na ng P6 if mag unli-rice ka, though the rice person wouldn't distinguish who bought P99 Paa vs, p105 paa meal lol

Kidding aside.

-----

Mpvs and mini AUV are classified as people movers or cheap family cars. For Honda to put premium pricing on this segment, what are they drinking?

Hello Honda, your CRV is biting the dust. The CRV was at the front line in the Emerging CUV market in late 90s. Now it's dying, all because you can't offer it as it, the price of Tucsons and Sportage.

So instead to admit such mistake, ang Gavin nyo I-revive ang HRV which is just CRV pa din naman,

The Ford is move is better because they did release the mini-est of all CUvs and very refreshing

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    ala boxing ang exchanging thoughts between jut & b_9904 last night buti na lang back to normal na now. may I give my decision if you guys don't mind my saying so. With all due respect to b_9904, jut wins based on his reasoning & data given. sports lang tayo ah. Bro jut, pa cheese burger ka naman... oops sa spiral sofitel na lang kaya mas tipid pa dun, Bwahaha
    Yes, he did. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Now on display!

Ayaw ibigay ng SA ko pricing. Eto text niya saken:

Prices will be announced on april 28, 2015

3 variants
    1.5 e mt
    1.5 v cvt
    1.5 rs navi cvt

price range 800k to 1m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Rear is sporty. The front is meh

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Parang Innova naman ata katapat nito? Specs wise nang engine lamang nga lang Innova.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^ang haba pala neto. looks like innova segment nga in terms of space

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    ^ang haba pala neto. looks like innova segment nga in terms of space
    Approximately 8 inches longer ang Innova vs Mobilio. Either ang magsuffer is middle legroom, rear legroom, or cargo area. My guess is the rear legroom and cargo area.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Innova is wider. Competition would be Chevrolet Spin and Suzuki Ertiga which is shorter than Honda Mobilio.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    So it's above the Ertiga/Avanza in terms of size and engine offerings, which is why it's being priced higher. Let's see how receptive the market is to that.

All I can say is that it looks much better than the Avanza, and a bit classier than the Ertiga.

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast