New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Depends bro. Kung Innova (55k difference lang), and at current diesel prices, a little over a year lang bawi ka na.

Other cars with bigger price differences between gas and diesel variants, nasa 5 years. Basta it depends on a car-to-car basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sayang yung Spin.

I fully believe that if it weren't a Chevy, the Spin diesel could have sold better. Maybe through a partnership with Isuzu, as they have in regards to the MU-X and the D-Max.

Eventually, Isuzu will need a way to replace the aging Crosswind, unless they can shoehorn the new direct-injection 2.5 into the old Fuego chassis, it looks like curtains for the old AUV.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Sayang yung Spin.

I fully believe that if it weren't a Chevy, the Spin diesel could have sold better. Maybe through a partnership with Isuzu, as they have in regards to the MU-X and the D-Max.

Eventually, Isuzu will need a way to replace the aging Crosswind, unless they can shoehorn the new direct-injection 2.5 into the old Fuego chassis, it looks like curtains for the old AUV.
    Anything that Chevy churns out just gathers dust, regardless if the car is good or not. The TB with its class-leading 200 hp couldn't even hold a candle against its "underpowered" Isuzu cousin. Noone wants to risk buying a Chevy.

Slap a T badge on their cars and their sales of 7,000+ units in 2015 would probably double.

Last edited by jut703; February 2nd, 2016 at 05:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Anything that Chevy churns out just gathers dust, regardless if the car is good or not. The TB with its class-leading 200 hp couldn't even hold a candle against its "underpowered" Isuzu cousin. Noone wants to risk buying a Chevy.

Slap a T badge on their cars and their sales of 7,000+ units in 2015 would probably double.

Agree ako d2. Just rebadge to T.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sinohin View Post
    can't beat a diesel.
    hope there will be more diesel car options in the PH
    Ipagdasal mo ang Ciaz, at baka isunod Ertiga.

Sana lang... dasal lang talaga!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    In traffic, yes.

I'd say in like-versus-like traffic between the Mobilio and Ertiga, both AT, it's 7 for the Mobilio, maybe 7.5 to 8 for the Ertiga.

Accent looks about right... though I'd say more like 10-11 than 12 in traffic.
    Sabi na eh. Sobra baba kasi.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by G++ View Post
    Just had my first PMS yesterday. 6.8k yung total bill.
    Mahal nyan chief. Yung CRV ko, 1st PMS is free(1000kms), 2nd PMS(10,000kms) P4.9k lang. Fully synthetic na gamit nun, AT pa kotse ko with a larger displacement than yours. May table usually ang Honda dealers, 1.5L cars are usually a notch lower in pricing compared to mine. I can't imagine ano ang pinagawa nyo bakit umabot ng ganyan yan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    In traffic, yes.

I'd say in like-versus-like traffic between the Mobilio and Ertiga, both AT, it's 7 for the Mobilio, maybe 7.5 to 8 for the Ertiga.

Accent looks about right... though I'd say more like 10-11 than 12 in traffic.
    I fully agree sir the ertiga is a little better on the FC than the mobilio one look at the engine 1.4 to 1.5L and youll know which drinks more gas.

had this stage also in choosing either ertiga or mobilio before both have their pros and cons it always boils down in your test drive then youll know which one is for you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Do you rustproof or undercoat mobilio? Parang baremetal at walang rustproofing kasi.

Or just apply undercoating? Are they different?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    Buti at binago na nila yung design sa loob. Mala city/jazz/hr-v na. Ang panget talaga nung bilog bilog na design galing sa brio.