New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi! I'm Eliel, from Las Pinas, newbie here at Tsikot, I have a Honda Jazz 2005
    last night I had an accident, nabasag left side mirror ko.
    Can you pls suggest where i can have it fix, replaced or find parts na hindi kasing mahal sa Casa. I dont think it can be fix pa nabasag na kasi. I need to buy replacement siguro.
    Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    try mo sa atco. pero baka 'di nag kakalayo ang presyo nila sa casa. minsan kasi that's the case

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    try mo sa atco. pero baka 'di nag kakalayo ang presyo nila sa casa. minsan kasi that's the case
    You must mean Partstar, ATCO sells Mitsubishi only. There are other shops in Banawe that sell Honda parts but I guess most of them have stocks damaged by the floods.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^nope. i just bought from them 3 weeks ago for our honda. but that's what i thought too until they were actually referred to me by their "sister store" in alabang (alabang parts center)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i think it would be ok to get from a flooded car if you're just going to get the entire the side mirror assembly and probably the glass. gamitin mo na lang yung mechanisms/electronics nung sayo if pwede pa.