New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Please help compile an authoritative list of all Jazz Generations (from 1st Gen to current) including their year of make and other details you might like to add, for Philippine Models. This would be a huge help for noobs and great reference for other Jazz enthusiasts and fans.

Online lists are oftentimes confusing particularly for mixed international markets. Jazz Experts, please help. Salamat po!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Honda Fit - Wikipedia

There are specific entries for the Jazz models used in the Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Following this thread. I had all 3 generations of the Jazz. GD 1.5 CVT, GE 1.5 5AT and GK 1.5 CVT. All were the pre facelift versions.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Hi mga sir/mam. I am planning to buy a Honda Jazz 1.3 2009 Automatic from a family friend. Ano po mga dapat na check before I decide to buy it. And ano po yun mga common issues ng model na ito. 130000 na un mileage pla. Although it's casa maintained. I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    I purchased a similar model last year and the aircon compressor was already defective. Got a good discount and was able to repair by replacing the bearing, cost me 8k. Whole compressor was wuoted at 20k.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Honda Fit - Wikipedia

There are specific entries for the Jazz models used in the Philippines.
    Thank you, oj88. Yes I did check the Wikipedia site. Really informative. But I was hoping tsikoteers can give more info & tidbits peculiar to the Philippine setting. It will surely be useful to noobs like me.

PS: My apologies for the late response.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Following this thread. I had all 3 generations of the Jazz. GD 1.5 CVT, GE 1.5 5AT and GK 1.5 CVT. All were the pre facelift versions.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, EQAddict You must have caught the addiction to the Jazz bug, too and I don't blame you. What years were the GD 1.5 CVT, GE 1.5 5AT, and GK 1.5 CVT pre-facelift versions released?

PS: My apologies for the late reply.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Watanice08 View Post
    Hi mga sir/mam. I am planning to buy a Honda Jazz 1.3 2009 Automatic from a family friend. Ano po mga dapat na check before I decide to buy it. And ano po yun mga common issues ng model na ito. 130000 na un mileage pla. Although it's casa maintained. I would appreciate your thoughts. Tha nks.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk
    Since it was casa maintained, you might as well take advantage of this. Call or email the specific casa and request them to furnish you a complete Service History Record of the car. You might need to request the seller to help you since the casa will verify who the owner is during the PMS before releasing its PMS History.

You can then counter-check the record and compare it with the regular maintenance schedule as recommended by the car's user manual. This will help you not only in insuring the continuity of its regular PMS but give you a deeper insight of the car's history. Goodluck!