New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    help... to all owner of 2002 - 2006 honda jazz fit a/t imported from japan... please give me some advice...

is it ok if u buy a second hand car imported from japan like this one?

honestly mura sya and it's fit to my budget to buy this car... but the issue is, it was came from japan.... pormado na sya... naka mags, sunroof, touch screen dvd, side and fronts skirt...

i want to know all the problems u had experienced... and what should i check if im going to buy this car... please help me guys..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Chances are the audio equipment will be worthless if you want to listen to local radio.

The conversion will always be suspect. I don't recommend it

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If the conversion will be not done the right way, then expect PRICEY repairs.

Just get a local fit or a local altis. Much better.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    bought one last oct. 2009. everything is good the dashboard, airbags, steering, aircon except the fuel consumption because they said that its (tipid)16km/L but when i'm using it and check if its true i found out that the FC of fit is 8-9km/L huhuhu how sad...

better to buy 2nd hand toyota altis or vios...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Nah. You shouldn't have believed in those kind of theories about its FC. Even an i10 can't reach 16km/l in pure city driving.

Your FC still depends on how you drive the car and how well do you maintain it. It depends on the fuel too. remember, e-10 blended fuels affects your FC too.

1.3L engine ? 9km/l is pretty low. You should be getting around 10-11km/l. But then again, it depends.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i think 16kml is possible ahaha pag-eekspirementuhan ko yan sa 1.5 vios namen

buy a local jazz but not AT's

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ sa vios, pwede. Pero sa i10, i doubt it. hehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ipa check mo bro kung properly done ang conversion.

9606:hippie:

honda jazz fit 2006... a/t dsi, imported