New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    wala bang pic sir. post ka naman ng pic ng baby jazz mo hehe.. nice

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    *rukawa11 - thanks sir.. eto pa lang pic ko wala pa time e..crappy shot nga lang

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Good day mga Sir
    need help bibili kasi ako ng car my choice is JAZZ,MIRAGE,KIA anu po mas mganda, yan lng po kaya ng budget ngbase po ako s price list from 400K to 700K

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bricxs View Post
    Good day mga Sir
    need help bibili kasi ako ng car my choice is JAZZ,MIRAGE,KIA anu po mas mganda, yan lng po kaya ng budget ngbase po ako s price list from 400K to 700K
    After cheking out the Jazz and Mirage, I'd pick the Jazz any day of the week because of the varying space of the ULT seat. I haven't seen the Kia though.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bricxs View Post
    Good day mga Sir
    sa price range na yan malamang second hand na jazz yan.

ano maganda? depende sa kailangan mo at budget. AT/MT? more power? space? resale value?etc

pero bias me i'll pick up the jazz, saka there is an upcoming 3rd gen jazz model. hopefully next year nila ilalabas.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by miko.scott View Post
    hi all! thanks po sa lahat ng mga nag reply..finally i got my new baby and i picked Honda Jazz 1.5V ..
    Hi all, newbie here. I am planning to buy a 2nd hand 2012 or 2013 honda jazz 1.5E AT. Puwede po ba maask opinions nang mga owners sa reliability nang model na to. Like sa tranny or handling. Salamat po nang madami.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by miko.scott View Post
    *rukawa11 - thanks sir.. eto pa lang pic ko wala pa time e..crappy shot nga lang
    Hi sir. Musta naman po experience niyo sa Honda Jazz 1.5E AT niyo? Any tranny or handling issued? Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Sorry to bring this thread from the grave hehe.. but i am in the process in purchasing a 2nd hand honda jazz of this same model and was wondering if the shift/select gear knob has lights on the P R D S sign/symbol. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Sorry to bring this thread from the grave hehe.. but i am in the process in purchasing a 2nd hand honda jazz of this same model and was wondering if the shift/select gear knob has lights on the P R D S sign/symbol. Thanks!
    Yes kapag naka on ang lights.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Newbie lng po, just inquiring regarding the FC of the Jazz 1.5. And also about its maintenance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast