New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi gurus! Need help in deciding which of these two will i pick? same variant for jazz and city which is 1.5 po ang gusto ko, done with the test drive and they are both really great cars but i just need opinions before i purchase one.. and any tips din po kung san dealership/SA nagbibigay ng magandang package (freebies)? thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jazz. You will find that big space at the back pretty useful in the future.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Hi TS. I'm no guru but IMO Jazz is the practical choice. City is longer, no more ULT flexibility and heavier if I'm not mistaken. Either you deal with Ayala or Yuchengco managed delaers. I am OK with Honda Pasig (Libis) since it's nearer my residence and the place offers free coffee with wide screen TV waiting lounge to relax. Freebies depend on your haggling abilities but I noticed the free umbrella is always matched with the car color.

Hope you get your dream car soon.
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; September 9th, 2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: added sentence

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    also jazz for me. i personally prefer HB than sedan because of practicality

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Are you single? Get jazz

Are you a family man? Get city

The only difference among the 2 is trunk space, do you need it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We used to own the previous model of the Jazz,- one 'big' practical car.... The guys at the Home Depot could not believe that all of the electrical fixtures we bought would fit in our 'small' car....

We replaced it with the City because we wanted its compartment (even if the current Jazz has the rear cover) as we bring our laptops with us everyday... We feel more secure placing our laptops in the City's compartment (we typically pass by a mall/supermarket)...

And, when you look at the rearview mirror,- the van/truck behind you does not appear 'too near'....

16.8K:laundry:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would go with the Jazz. It is more spacious inside and it handles better on the road. The City may have a big trunk but when you fold down the rear seats of the Jazz, you will be surprised at how much more stuff you can carry on it. If you need a closed trunk most of the time, then the City is your choice.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If u are Patriotic and supports Philippine workers go for the city... Its still Assembled in Santa Rosa plant!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Though madaming practical aspects ang fear space ng Jazz. Pero one thing it cant' match the city is if u regularly place baby stroller in a transverse direction.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hi all! thanks po sa lahat ng mga nag reply..finally i got my new baby and i picked Honda Jazz 1.5V ..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast