New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I am buying my first car, would like to seek for your good advices in terms of the ff:
    1. Fuel Consumption
    2. Comfortability
    3. Interior Space
    4. PMS Cost
    5. Looks

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1. Fuel Consumption - Jazz (not by as much as you'd think, though)
    2. Comfortability - Fiesta
    3. Interior Space - Jazz
    4. PMS Cost - Fiesta (both 10k intervals)
    5. Looks - Up to you.

Verdict? Buy an Accent sedan or a Mazda2 hatchback.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mahirap yang pagisipan. Kung ako sayo test drive both cars, then ask what are the best deals and prices you can get..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Verdict? Buy an Accent sedan or a Mazda2 hatchback.
    Was it just me or did I find the Accent was just like driving a Vios? You know not that fun...

Pero besides that the Accent is a great car, the 1.6L Blue that is!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Pag napagod k na mag isip with those sleepless nights. Minsan sasaibihin mo sa sarili mo Vios nlang kunin para wala na sakit ng ulo. Dumating din ako sa ganitong point..Hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Was it just me or did I find the Accent was just like driving a Vios? You know not that fun...

Pero besides that the Accent is a great car, the 1.6L Blue that is!
    karamihan ng taxi sa davao e accent. nakakwentuhan ko ang ilang driver dun last time andun ako (mga 2 months ago) at ang angal nila (allegedly) e madalas daw diperensya nito e ung sa steering...

naresolve na ba to sa mga bagong labas?

sorry kung OT ha. eto para di OT: go Jazz!! (biased) hehe

• pros: looks, space, comfort & interiors para sa akin. pinaka-comfortable pa rin ung jazz IMHO and also not the plasticky-fee of the interior.

• FC depends on the driver & intended use really. my 1.3M/T GE - about 13km/li city driving
    • PMS not much difference i guess since both 10k PMs nga naman accdg to niky...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's the 1.3 MT Jazz, you will definitely get better economy than the 1.4 MT Fiesta. Lighter car, smaller engine. The AT Jazzes aren't really as good as the old ones.

The old Accent's electric steering assist was really unsteady. I think the electric motor was weak. But this was a common issue with early electric-steering cars. Heck, one of the tricks to going fast on the racetrack with the old Jazz was to saw away for a few minutes at the steering wheel before going on the racetrack, to overheat the electric assist motor... this made the steering better.

Not sure about the new Accent. Still have yet to get a long term test drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    one trick also for a high ave FC in the 1.5 jazz is use of the paddle shifters.

relying alone on the car shifting for you would produce a decent FC but the paddles really help increase it

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Pag napagod k na mag isip with those sleepless nights. Minsan sasaibihin mo sa sarili mo Vios nlang kunin para wala na sakit ng ulo. Dumating din ako sa ganitong point..Hehe
    And then you will feel sleepless nights again wondering why you bought a boring to drive car and wondered what that hot Euro hatch felt like to drive?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    You cant go wrong with either car. Fiesta mas bago, yung jazz facelifted na in 2 yrs meron na new model.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Honda Jazz 1.5 or Ford Fiesta Sport?