New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ask ko lang...what can you say about sa honda hrv?bibihira ito dito,e...just wondering..

anu kaya mods pwede dito?

thanx!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    1.5 non-vtec lang ata yung makina nya. di sumikat dahil sobrang mahal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paa po ito ni voltesV.. kung tama po ako.. 4wd po ito with 1.6L engine

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep 1.6 non-vtec engine and 4wd

a smaller version of the crv

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    why was it more expensive if it didn't have a vtec engine?

looking at some of the remaining hrv driving around, it definitely had good ground clearance, looks roomy inside. did the version released here have 4wd?

could this have a comeback here, especially the likes of toyota 4runner/innova, mitsu montero sport, isuzu adventure master coming in this year?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's too small to compete with the 4runner, montero sport, et al. yes it did come with 4wd. the styling really sucked. it looked like an 80's to 90's volvo running on stilts.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    coz the hrv's that was sold here were CBU's. correct me if im wrong. also because of the 4wd mechanism.

its called a "soft-roader", and it doesn't have a transfer case and low range gears to tackle serious off road tracks

its very rare....as i remember noon brand new nyan is almost the same as a brand new gen1 crv...1.6 "crv 4wd" non-vtec m/t ang local dito...nagtataka ko kasi bakit mas bihira pa ang local na odyssey(di galing subic,basta converted) kasysa dito?

city-4wd din ito like crv's, rav 4's, etc....pero un nga daw sabi sa reviews parang kotse lang na lifted and 4wd..panu kaya maintenance ng mga ito...masmahirap kaya kaysa sa odyssey?(wala pa kong nakita kahit 2nd hand import nito,e..)or talagang di siya worth sa price nya?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    not worth it, pangit na mahina pa makina. what a waste by honda..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    HR-V came out June 2000, I could still remember the ad in MB, that was June 12, 2000. Well at first, I thought na medyo malaki yun. Nyek, mas maliit pala sa CR-V! IMO, its more of a hatchback than a mini-SUV. I find it cramped and over priced.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
honda hrv