New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pls help...
    I am to choose between honda fit & pajero jr.
    Need advice

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    most or almost all Pajero jr came from subic so maybe it was converted RHD-LHD?

jazz for me.

you may look to other threads because i'm just newbie here

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    agree with mikomac on this.
    if youre talking about a brand new unit, i'd go with the jazz. fuel consumption is a big factor to consider in favor of the jazz as well.
    but if reliable and trusted naman yung seller ng pajero and its in good condition, why not diba? lets wait for the experts.

but in general, brand new trumps 2nd hand.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I assume you are referring to the surplus fit. Both are converted units from japan. For me I would get the fit since you can source spare parts locally without problems. Yung pajero jr mahirap maka hanap dito coz its not sold locally. Passenger and luggage space mas ok din yung jazz. Check mo lang baka putol yung roof sa unit mo. Meron kasi iba surplus cars na hindi putol

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd rather get a local Honda Jazz.

Between the two, the Pajero Junior is likely to get you more looks on the road, since it's rather unusual (though there are a lot going around).

The Fit is more comfortable, more economical, more practical and doesn't require a PhD in Banawe-ology or your own surplus import business to maintain.

But if you're getting a Fit, why not just get a local secondhand Jazz and slap a Fit badge on it? No fiddling with conversions, no problems with incomplete importation papers, and no worries about sourcing parts for the 4WD model which aren't available here.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Debadging a Jazz and rebadging it as a Fit will take just 10 minutes, too. :p

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pwede din, Honda Fit lagyan mo ng Jazz emblem ... :hysterical:

Kidding aside, I`d get the Honda Jazz. You wont be worrying about the conversion or whatever you're required to do for you to run a Fit. Can be costly if done wrong, IMO.

*niky, 4wd pala ang honda fit ? mhmm ... sounds sweet. Only if you know what you're getting into. :hysterical: Conversion, papers, blah blah blah ...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Pwede din, Honda Fit lagyan mo ng Jazz emblem ... :hysterical:

Kidding aside, I`d get the Honda Jazz. You wont be worrying about the conversion or whatever you're required to do for you to run a Fit. Can be costly if done wrong, IMO.

*niky, 4wd pala ang honda fit ? mhmm ... sounds sweet. Only if you know what you're getting into. :hysterical: Conversion, papers, blah blah blah ...
    Some are, some aren't. The 1st gen JDM Fit also came with a traditional automatic compared to the local CVTs. Which would make it much more desirable, actually, if there were a reliable local source for parts for that transmission.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    How much does these vehicles cost? If say, konti lang naman ang idadagdag, better opt for a locally sourced unit. Many converted units have encountered a lot of problems (conversion, parts availability, safety issues, reliability issues).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    good day brod.... i got honda fit converted and is running weel and very good condition,air con as well,,,just got it a month ago from bataan,super tipid sa sa gas,,, believed me bro,,,happy for that kind a car ...dis is my 2nd time to buy a converted car,,,, and i saw the conversion,,maayos ang pagkagawa nila,i like it....happy driving bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda fit or pajero jr?