New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm getting mixed feedback regarding dealerships managed by the 2 distribution owners.

Which one is really better based on Sales and After Sales Services? Which branch is the best from the distributor that you prefer?

Planning to buy a city this july. I just wanted to be sure which one i should get my unit from.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pre-sales, I got my city in Honda Shaw (Ayala-owned). So far ok naman. Mejo nabarat lang ako sa freebies. Standard lang nakuha ko.

RE: After sales, I'm quite satisfied with Honda Shaw. Pero meron pang mas OK na aftersales which is Honda SPA. I believe this is Yuchengco owned.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Wolf View Post
    Pre-sales, I got my city in Honda Shaw (Ayala-owned). So far ok naman. Mejo nabarat lang ako sa freebies. Standard lang nakuha ko.

RE: After sales, I'm quite satisfied with Honda Shaw. Pero meron pang mas OK na aftersales which is Honda SPA. I believe this is Yuchengco owned.
    Bro, Ano mga freebies na nakuha mo?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NickE View Post
    Bro, Ano mga freebies na nakuha mo?
    Standard lang pre: Jack, Warning Device, Payong, 3M Tint, Seat Cover and generic floor mat.

Others got: Backsensors, tail-pipe finisher, undercoating/rust proofing.

If you have time, check mo dito pre. Daming info dito about Honda City 2010:
    http://www.hondacityclubph.com/forums/index.php

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would say overall AFTER-SALES Yuchengco owned are better specifically Quezon City and Kalookan branches... Kapag sales more or less lang ang dalawa...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I could only share my experience sa Ayala, namely Pasig, Makati and Global City.

Sales, ok lang naman sila. Kakatuwa nga kasi maski na sila sila, agawan ng client by means of offering more freebies. Yun freebies naman would depend on what model you're buying. Even color yata. Yun di magalaw na units nila, they offer more freebies.

After sales service, not too bad rin naman. May customer lounge naman sila and maasikaso rin service agents. They will text or call you after the service to see if you have any complaints. I could move around between these service centers as they share service records between them.

You may have heard horror stories from these service centers. Who hasn't? My own experiences with them doesn't make me want to look for another though.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Would there be any problems with warranty if i buy the car from ayala and have it serviced with yuchengco, or vice versa?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I could only share my experience sa Ayala, namely Pasig, Makati and Global City.

Sales, ok lang naman sila. Kakatuwa nga kasi maski na sila sila, agawan ng client by means of offering more freebies. Yun freebies naman would depend on what model you're buying. Even color yata. Yun di magalaw na units nila, they offer more freebies.

After sales service, not too bad rin naman. May customer lounge naman sila and maasikaso rin service agents. They will text or call you after the service to see if you have any complaints. I could move around between these service centers as they share service records between them.

You may have heard horror stories from these service centers. Who hasn't? My own experiences with them doesn't make me want to look for another though.
    Agree with you regarding sales... A few years ago, 6 of our Managers were looking at buying their company cars from Honda Alabang. And then, one of them who lives in Marikina checked with Honda Pasig, who was then offering more freebies.... So, all 6 of them were now interested in getting their units from Pasig... Alabang protested so, it turned out that 3 got theirs from Alabang and 3 from Pasig, with the same freebies....

10K:dance1:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang Ayala never nag bigay ng extra freebies. Nataon lang noon may 30K Discount talaga sila sa Civic FD at nagbigay pa sila 10K fleet discount at binigay na rin ang rustproofing na walang kwenta.

Would there be any problems with warranty if i buy the car from ayala and have it serviced with yuchengco, or vice versa?
    None. I've done it. Kahit nasa Batangas yung CR-V, doon ko sa Honda Tandang Sora service center dinadala. Owned by Yuchengco

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ang Ayala never nag bigay ng extra freebies. Nataon lang noon may 30K Discount talaga sila sa Civic FD at nagbigay pa sila 10K fleet discount at binigay na rin ang rustproofing na walang kwenta.

None. I've done it. Kahit nasa Batangas yung CR-V, doon ko sa Honda Tandang Sora service center dinadala. Owned by Yuchengco
    Good to hear that it won't affectthe warranty since all hondas near my place of residence and work are all ayala owned.

I'm off to go to Honda Pasig to see and compare the units that I'm eyeing. Sana maganda freebies since my previous SA of Isuzu Pasig recommended me to see someone to get some better deals.

Btw, I'm in Isuzu Pasig right now. I have to wait for another hour since the undercoating that they did was so thin. Parang crayola lang ata ginamit para magkakulay lang. They even missed spots that was so obvious and exposed already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ayala or Yuchengco