New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Guys, i would like to ask kung meron ng nakapagproject car sa inyo ng honda esi 94 mdl 4 doors, convert to honda sir look.

gusto ko kasing itry to modify the looks ng esi ko. i want the look of front ng honda sir. anu anu kaya ang kailangan kong palitan ang how much kaya magagatos ko.

thanks in advance mga guru.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa tingin ko medyo malaki ang trabaho and gastos because sobrang magkaiba ang body ng dalawa. Mas malaki ang body ng mga SiR, Vti.

The front end of your esi does not have a front grille (closed), your hood, fenders will have to be cut to fit in the larger headlamps. Of course if you change the front you must also change the rear which will also need a lot of body work to fit in the larger taillights which means that you will have to change the entire trunk lid to get the new V-shaped plate housing.

Cost? These are just my estimates but the headlamps can go for 4k a piece, genuine emblems for about P900 to 1,200k a piece, taillights can fetch 4.5k each (the most). Also remember when you change the body work you need to repaint so count that in too.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks for the advise. i'dd like to do build this project. do anyone know where to buy parts for the project? ung mas mura mas ok, para hindi gaanong budget constain. thnks.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    You can get tons of knowledge and parts from honda club phils, you can google their website (hcp phils).

You will also see how esi owners modify their exteriors, daming pics. Good luck