New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i just bought a honda ek3(hatchback) from cebu..its a surplus unit my friend owns it,it is registerd 09 im planing to ship it to manila what papers do i need?o.r. and c.r lang ba?
    thanx for ur help guys

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ay oonga pala i forgot to mentione na hindi na cya galing sa isang surpuls shop my frend bought it na and i bought it from me bali im the 2nd owner

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yup. OR/CR lang then take it to the Pier in Cebu and pick it up in Manila. Better if you have the car transferred to your name in Cebu and apply for "Change Venue of Registration" for the papers of the car to be transferred in Manila from Cebu.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hindi pala tax paid un honda hatch nya sayang sa honda cars pa naman nya pina convert spent 100k sa conversion ang repair w/records...
    mag hhanap nalang ako nang 94-95 na local hatcback here in manila
    baka guys meron kayo just pm me ...local na hatch 94-95 manual basta hindi un stock na stock ...thanx in advance

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by joshi View Post
    hindi pala tax paid un honda hatch nya sayang sa honda cars pa naman nya pina convert spent 100k sa conversion ang repair w/records...
    baka guys meron kayo just pm me ...local na hatch 94-95 manual basta hindi un stock na stock ...thanx in advance
    bro, hindi mo tinuloy pagbili sa ek3? how did u know that it's not tax paid yet? i've seen the ek3 you've mentioned and i was planning of getting that too. hehe
    too bad if you already bought it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I bought an ek3 last month. And before I bought the car I already knew what I had to do with the unit. 1st I had to canvass and buy a conversion kit for the ek3 as the old conversion kit used for the car was very poorly done. I changed the firewall, dashboard, steering column, wiring and engine. Everything had to be replaced to LHD standards for safety concerns. It is very costly but the return in owning an EK hatch for me is priceless... for more info you may visit my blogsite at www.rudingonzales.blogspot.com.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rggiii View Post
    I bought an ek3 last month. And before I bought the car I already knew what I had to do with the unit. 1st I had to canvass and buy a conversion kit for the ek3 as the old conversion kit used for the car was very poorly done. I changed the firewall, dashboard, steering column, wiring and engine. Everything had to be replaced to LHD standards for safety concerns. It is very costly but the return in owning an EK hatch for me is priceless... for more info you may visit my blogsite at www.rudingonzales.blogspot.com.

i saw your ek3 very nice and youre engine too nice..just want to ask u some thing since ur pl8 is cebu pl8 is it ok to drive wid a cebu pl8 here in manila? ur c.p. clearance is it 2 c.p.?1 for the engine and 1 for the chasi? or just 1 c.p. clearance for the engine and chasi...anyway just bought a hatchback eg 94 and installed a b16a engine...i was just thinking if should i change my stock radiator ?if so what kind of radiator?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i saw your ek3 very nice and youre engine too nice..just want to ask u some thing since ur pl8 is cebu pl8 is it ok to drive wid a cebu pl8 here in manila? ur c.p. clearance is it 2 c.p.?1 for the engine and 1 for the chasi? or just 1 c.p. clearance for the engine and chasi...anyway just bought a hatchback eg 94 and installed a b16a engine...i was just thinking if should i change my stock radiator ?if so what kind of radiator?
    Yes its ok to dirve the car in manila. As a matter of fact there are many ek hatches roaming around the Luzon island with Y plates. The papers are complete from or /cr to custom tax payments. Radiator.... try a 2 rows radiator just to make sure... (engines with turbos use 2 rows radiator) You can message me at my email for more queries rudin_gonzalesiii*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    good decision sir...my friend also bought an EK3 Y din ang start ng plate no. pinara cya ng TMG hinanapan ng papers OR/Cr and document ng tax payment nya. ok naman kci kumpleto cya ng papers.
    Last edited by ruelsdcz; May 4th, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    sir magandang araw po sa lahat ng nandito..

mga sir ask ko lang din po what ek ba ang maganda yung kaha chasis porma per medjo mura po..

at kung mern po kayo lam na stock na stock po at kung magkanu po pwde ko po ba malaman po..

anyway mern po ako accord 2.0 Exi 1996 if he/she want trade in..

honda ek3