New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ranod55
    mabuti at natingnan ko itong thread na ito.tingnan ko bukas ang crv at baka mayroon,dalawang buwan palang at model 2005 ito noh! mahirap... tnx for this information...
    hindi sigurado kasama yang CRV mo, for Gen 1 CRV lang ang problema siguro.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung akin la naman kahit nung pinablack ko na pero 2 HCP members na naka Gen1 ganyan din yung sa kanila

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    could that be a CRV-only quirk?

like the way that the left passenger door of the gen2.5 pajero needs a real hard slam to close it? or the way that the right rear bumper part on the same car is lower than the left rear part, making it look like it's bent out of alignment?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    hindi sigurado kasama yang CRV mo, for Gen 1 CRV lang ang problema siguro.

cguro nga di kasama ang "crv" ko maliit eh.yun ay malaking "CRV"...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    could that be a CRV-only quirk?

like the way that the left passenger door of the gen2.5 pajero needs a real hard slam to close it? or the way that the right rear bumper part on the same car is lower than the left rear part, making it look like it's bent out of alignment?
    like the EK's crappy power windows..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    Have you tried corresponding directly with Honda Japan? You might get faster results that way.
    I doubt it, try checking out HCP's official website, they dont even have email adds of their top honchos,part of Corporate cordon I guess.Honda Japan? unless you speak and write Nippongo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    i'm not a CRV owner, but what is the effect on the light exactly? is it out of focus or something? most people won't notice it, if that even helps appease your friends feeling ....
    Operational efficiency of the involved headlamp is never affected but when the crack gets bigger I am sure the consequences would be more than aesthetic.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestab
    My previous CRV had the same problem, akala ko ako lang. I sold the vehicle last year but I'm still the registered owner of the unit if you check with Hondas database. You want the CRV's details? I'll be glad to help
    Thanks Onestab, we will be more than happy if you would email us the pictures and other details of the vehicle to strengthen our case and to support our cause. Please email them to slackman2k4*yahoo.com. Atty. Sadeco of DTI would be glad to help us with this matter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    send ko rin sa akin ganyan din probloema ko, eksakto sa driver side na headlight....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    really.. i'll check my V for that too.. I have a 1998 CRV..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda CRV Flaw..Please Help