New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    guys please help me Im planning to buy a car. which one would I buy civic vti, civic lxi or lancer gsr. model is from 96 to 99. and my only budget is 200k. please help me to decide tnx.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wag yung Lancer, sasakan ng pangit ang suspension nyan. You can also consider the '98-'01 Corolla GLI (lovelife), ok ang performance, mura ang replacement parts.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    bro ms gus2 ko kc porma ng civic kaysa s corolla eh. okie b ung lxi mas mura db un kaysa s vti?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by neoark09 View Post
    guys please help me Im planning to buy a car. which one would I buy civic vti, civic lxi or lancer gsr. model is from 96 to 99. and my only budget is 200k. please help me to decide tnx.
    I have nothing against lancers,,, but for my experience,, drop the lancer gsr,,, for fuel economy,,, lxi,,, for power, resale value, modification,,, vti...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would get the Honda Civic VTi in this price range and year models. Yes don't get the Lancer I used to have one of those and good riddance replaced with a Civic FD.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by neoark09 View Post
    bro ms gus2 ko kc porma ng civic kaysa s corolla eh. okie b ung lxi mas mura db un kaysa s vti?
    VTI na lang konti lang difference ng price ng dalawa at least yung VTi may VTEC just in case you want that boost.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    VTi kung honda ang kukunin ko kesa sa LXi........ sa lancer naman ang napansin ko sa kapitbahay namin na ang negosyo nya surplus ang daming bumibili sa kanya ng pang ilalim ng lancer sa tingin ko mukhang madaling masira ang pang ilalim ng lancer

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah its has a crappy suspension. Sandali lang kalampag na...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Go and get the Honda Civic, Vti na lang for power, yun Lancer the suspension is the issue.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Setting aside maintenance issues... and, at this age, all secondhand cars will have some issues with regards to suspension... and the answer is still VTi.

Get the manual VTi... the automatics in old Hondas are pretty crude. The manual transmission Civic VTi is more useful than the GSR and more exciting to drive. Get the GSR only if you like the looks and plan to dress it up, but otherwise, get the VTi.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
honda civic vti,lxi or lancer GSR?