New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Revive ko lang yong thread...

Anong years lumabas/under production yong SiR? Any difference between those released on the different prod years?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    99-2001 ata nilabas ung SIR. ung mga huling nilabas (formula red, sunburst yellow) may tweeter ata sa may dashboard.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Is the molding the reason why LXIs are often converted SiR conversion?

Kasi dami ko nakikita naghahanap ng LXI meron naman VTI?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka mas mura kasi

yup parehong non chrome ang SiR and LXi.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    baka mas mura kasi

yup parehong non chrome ang SiR and LXi.
    Ah ok. Nde ko naisip yun ah, cheaper than VTI. Pero kasi when you get LXI, diba d power mirrors, etc. etc.

Btw, I like the idea of Optra - the power mirror control is located at the "sail" (yun ba tawag dn sa part na yun?)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check mo rin yung badge...kung medyo crooked o kaya mali ang spelling ng SIR malamang fake yan

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ah okay. I'm eyeing one actually to replace/trade with my other car. Yong nga lang, hanap ko sana all-stock, no mods, never formally raced. Hirap yata maghanap nun. Saw some sa ads, some all stock daw, no engine mods..but then, i have to take their word for it, right? Some don't have casa service records as well. Price for 2000 models are P400K up.

Anybody can refer a mechanic expert in SiRs that i can invite, when the time comes?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Andaming "expert" sa B16... you just have to look around and ask other owners.

Yup. Mahal ng mga "stock" SiRs... 400k? Some are still asking for over 500k!

You'll have to eyeball the cars to be sure that they haven't been raced. Check the sealant on the head gasket and on the exhaust manifold, and try to check the pipes underneath the car. These are the easiest places to see, as many racer-boys cut up the stock exhaust when modifying it because they don't do it all at once, so you can spot if the stock has been re-welded on.

But if they upgraded the whole exhaust in one sitting, though, they might have been able to keep the stock exhaust in one piece.

And then, the usual, check all the fluids, test the car on the highway and in hot traffic, etc. etc. etc...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    ano bang sign ng mga na-raced or abused na SiRs? Meron namang mga stock lahat ng parts pero abused naman ng may-ari.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Andaming "expert" sa B16... you just have to look around and ask other owners.

Yup. Mahal ng mga "stock" SiRs... 400k? Some are still asking for over 500k!

You'll have to eyeball the cars to be sure that they haven't been raced. Check the sealant on the head gasket and on the exhaust manifold, and try to check the pipes underneath the car. These are the easiest places to see, as many racer-boys cut up the stock exhaust when modifying it because they don't do it all at once, so you can spot if the stock has been re-welded on.

But if they upgraded the whole exhaust in one sitting, though, they might have been able to keep the stock exhaust in one piece.

And then, the usual, check all the fluids, test the car on the highway and in hot traffic, etc. etc. etc...
    thanks sir niky! i'm willing to pay a higher price naman basta certified 'stock' ang SiR. it's just that, being a car newbie... i wouldn't really know the good from the bad or from the better. ngayon pa naman dami manloloko

i'll pm you the SiR i'm interested in, who knows baka kilala mo yong sasakyan

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Honda Civic SiR [Merged]