New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What's the best chin for sir? and best spring kasi sobrang talbog.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Well, the SIR sounds cooler and probably got driven harder. I would suggest the to leave it as is. SIR are racing bread meaning much stipper suspension than the VTI. So dont complained if you pick that bad ass car. Its a brooomm, brooom.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    What's the best chin for sir? and best spring kasi sobrang talbog.
    i believe SIR has a chin already. with the suspension issue, you may purchase a set of eg/itr short strut shocks with spring assembly. you can order one in you suki surplus shop. it will set you back around 8k-10k.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    lowered po yung sir, and matalbog. dayama daw ang brand, hindi ko lang alam kung ano yung damaya, kung lowering spring, coil over or suspension ba. basta dayama. maganda ba tein? hindi ba matalbog yun?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir, hindi kaya kayaba yung tinutukoy?

anyway, tein or neuspeed together with kyb or kung may budget, bilstein shocks champion talaga.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    lowered po yung sir, and matalbog. dayama daw ang brand, hindi ko lang alam kung ano yung damaya, kung lowering spring, coil over or suspension ba. basta dayama. maganda ba tein? hindi ba matalbog yun?
    if your refering to matagtag as matalbog, kahit anong lowering spring/coil over/complete strut ang gamitin mo, talagang magiging matagtag. it's just a matter of which is the most tolerable.

I suggest type r spring/shock assembly because it has a perfect compromise of comfort and performance. kung gusto mong spring lang, i'm happy with my tanabe rf springs before.

tein is ok. mahal nga lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi! Tanong ko lang kung kelan ulit maglalabas ang Honda ng SIR sa Pilipinas? I have a SIR 99 Passion Orange all stock sa Pilipinas at kung bibili lang ako ng bagong sasakyan gusto ko SIR ulit. Anybody knows?

Honda Civic Sir