New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may thread na about this ah.... try mo yung search function. may nagpost ng computer generated image ng "all new civic" doon eh ;)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It would be a good idea to base the new Civic on the current Integra's looks. I just think it's nice to see a 4-door rendition of the fiery Honda sports coupe. Besides, the current model is getting old, yet its looks haven't grown on me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    based on wut ive read on other honda sites, the current i-vtec k20a engine would be retained for the 8th gen civic. I'm just not sure what engine would they put in on the 1.6 variant or if there would still be a 1.6... the current d17 engine of the 7th gen sux when it comes to upgrading/mods... it does not respond much to performance modifications like bolt-ons...unless you slap in a turbo.. now thats another story... but its a real gas saver!

I cant wait till the 8th gen comes out... ope t wld be a mazda3 killer...

:drool:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe a K16? :D

Most engineers and car mags agree that the current K series is great, and a great springboard for modding... mayroon ngang K20 adapter kit para sa lumang Civic...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wow really? nice... like wut kind of civic would it fit in? pwede b un sa HB?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nakita ko lang para sa last gen Civic... yung may SiR at VTi.... not sure if they make it for the 93'++ hatchback... baka welding ka nalang dyan... :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    next yr na siguro ang labas dito niyan... ubusin muna nila stocks ng civic bago ilabas yan.
    tulad nung ginawa nung christmas, bago ilabas ang facelifted version, anlaki ng discount para maubos lahat.
    ung ford focus akala ko 3q ng 04, pero ngayon wala pa din.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK sa 2Q 2005 pa yung focus.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    anu engine nun focus? may sedan version ba ng focus?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No word on which versions will be released here, but likely they will release a hatch version to differentiate the Focus from the Mazda3 and the Volvo S40.

Engine Choices are the same as the Mazda3, except for the diesels, which are all Ford's own... hopefully they'll bring them here!

There are rumors that there will be an RS version with the Volvo S40 T5 engine, but this is years away.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Honda Civic Gen8 (New and with Pictures!) [Merged]