The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 527 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    overall siguro pare panalo tlga. :D mz3 looks lng un eh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    the civic will never again be like the EK years...da best pa rin..although pics lang yan hehe
    one of the reasons why I cant let go of my civic…looks like I have to wait for another 5-6 years

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    one of the reasons why I cant let go of my civic…looks like I have to wait for another 5-6 years
    i believe your waiting will only be 5-6 months

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda talaga kung sakali ang new civic. Biro mo, it looks "like" a BMW! Who wouldnt wanna be on a BMW look-alike with a Honda Civic pricing?!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    I can wait several more years too, but it seems my EK Civic cannot. It's becoming troublesome lately, gusto na ata magretire. ;)
    Last edited by Automahn; July 4th, 2005 at 10:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats
    overall siguro pare panalo tlga. :D mz3 looks lng un eh

It sells well not just on looks alone, its got the best chassis dynamics in its class. its the standard that Civic has to beat now.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 109
    i believe your waiting will only be 5-6 months
    i think he meant the Gen8 civic spy pics looks so fugly, have to skip another generation just to get interested in the next Civic.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    i'll wait for the final version before passing final judgement..although its pretty hard to beat the mz3 looks..engine cguro panalo nito
    accdg. to some sources. North America will have two engines in the line-up.
    -200hp (K20A2: same as the RSX or Integra DC5) for the Si coupe.
    -140hp (1.8li SOHC iVTEC) for the Sedan.

so only the Top of the Line engine beats the MZ3. but Mazda has a new MZR 2.0li that they've just developed. that will go duty on the Miata. its good for about 170hp (with SVT & VICS).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wow.. 1.8 na mga base model ngayon tlga... focus ganun din... umaangat na tlga ung class ng compact cars, giving more room for their subcompact models..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda ung coupe. pero pwede na rin ung sedan, pero sabi nga nila, mas trip ko pa rin tong aming bulok na EK. hehehe.

sana magalabas sila ng pantapat sa SIR. kasi ung 2.0 na ES parang hindi mo pa rin macompare sa SIR.

Honda Civic FD Body [ARCHIVED]