New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hi i would like to ask for suggestions on where we could order civic before the year ends? Actually naka order na kami ng cosmic blue last month and we were assured that it will arrive this month. However, every time we ask our SA sabi nya padating na stocks and nung dumating na sa planta dito, wala pa daw invoicing. When we called kanina he said modern steel and white nlng tlga avail para di maabutan ng excise. Had we knwn earlier and had he not assured us, kinuha nlng sana namin ang burgundy na nasa stock nila kaso when we asked may naka bili na daw. So i want to know if may other possible ways to get the cosmic blue or burgundy sa other dealers? Cash sana cos in our place financng gusto nila. Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Start making calls po. I was on the same dilemma, I called up 5 branches and waited for the fastest one to deliver.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    How much will the price increase next year?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Start making calls po. I was on the same dilemma, I called up 5 branches and waited for the fastest one to deliver.
    Kelan ka sir nag contact? And saang branch ka nakakuha?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    How much will the price increase next year?
    20% sir siguro mga 100k diff

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Pare, yung puti na sinasabi mo white pearl ba? If ever, anong branch? Naghahanap ako white pearl tapos midnight burgundy pearl ang inooffer sakin

Anyone who can help also? Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Anong mga deal nakuha nyo? Pahirapan pa din ba maglabas?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tsikot Forums mobile app