New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mga Tsikot Masters, I have a 1996 vti, and I want to change a rear and front bumper, it is possible? and will it fit in to my model? ang mga Sir, ok rin ba yon may headlights na? ok kaya yo? Im from laguna area po, just inform me kung meron din po kayo and if it is possible? hehe... tnx in advance mga Sir... GODBLESS.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep. Yung pang-SiR na kunin mo para wala na iyong mouldings.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep. Yung pang-SiR na kunin mo para wala na iyong mouldings.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sir, san kaya ako makakakuha ng ganon? kasi tanong tanong ako dito sa area namin, wala daw e. un iba naman, hindi naman daw fitted un, e pagkakaalam ko nga, pwede yon e. diba sir?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    on the rear bumpers, no problem.

on the front bumpers, the headlights and the grille are different. also, since you need to change the headlight, you also need to change the fenders. bottomline, you need to change the bumper, headlight, grill and fenders.

another option for the front is to cut your 1996 bumper a little bit above the rubber moulding. and get a 1999 bumber (sir look) and cut it at the same spot. then get the lower half of the 1999 bumper and sew it together with the upper part of the 1996 bumper. you dont need to change the headlight, grill and fenders.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Thanks Sir, san kaya ako makakaaquire ng mga bumpers. un pang SIR? wala rin kasi ako mahanapan dito sa area e. sa laguna ako.

Honda Civic 1996 Model Front and Rear Bumpers...