New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi,

my 2005 city's tire cover came out last night in the rain. Any advise on where I can get that fixed? QC or Manila area? and how much kaya aabutin?

First car ko kasi to so no idea where to get it fixed. Plus I need the car din badly so I can't not have it for a long time.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Is this the gray hubcap?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tire cover for Honda City?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm assuming your City is the 1.3A variant with steel rims, which explains the need for hubcaps.

I'm also assuming that your hubcaps is like the one pictured above. In that case, it would be hard to remove this type of hubcap without first unscrewing the four lug nuts of the tire. Which makes me wonder how did your's manage to disattach itself?

Here in the Philippines, this hubcap can be found on the 1992-95 Civic EG 1.5 and 2003-08 City 1.3A. Try the usual "tire" places like Banawe, Evangelista, Rizal Ave, etc... or places where people trade in their old rims. Although you might have to buy 4 pcs as a set. The last resort would be any Honda dealer or ordering it from ebay (USA) (the hubcap was used on the Honda Del Sol there).

honda city tire cover