New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    get the jazz instead if you can still convince your parents about it.

anyway, swerte mo naman. grad gift mo auto.

OT: wag namang all caps yung title mo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The City should do you well if you don't mind the nerdy looks. If you're after porma, a Jazz or Vios should fit the bill.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Saw the 2006 model in the showroom just yesterday. In terms of looks, very significant ang improvement niya. sa exterior di na mukhang subsob yung hood unlike the previous model. Sa interior naman, para sa akin Wow! la ako masabi halos lahat ng hanap ko dun sa honda city 2001 (which I own) in both aesthetics and functions, andun na. Tulad ng motorized adjustment ng side mirror, ULT seats and mas luwang na ng kaunti interior. Though I can't say much about the engine kasi di pa ako nakamaneho ng 2006 (peram ng bibigay sa iyo para compare ko...hehehe). Malakas naman yung hatak ng 2001, and maganda ang fuel consumption niya. Pampanga to manila ko plus lakwatsa mga nasa half tank ang consume (Php1000 ang cost ng full tank). Siguro naman within five years and two redesigns later, significant na din yung power and efficiency niya. Anyway congrats on a good graduation gift.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks po talaga mga kuya. la kasi ako alam sa car kaya ask ko opinion para kung not good ung car eh pwede akong umangal sa dad ko. tnx po sa inyong lahat. sa iba naman po kung may opinion pa kayo i would glad to read it. tnx again.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    get the jazz instead if you can still convince your parents about it.

anyway, swerte mo naman. grad gift mo auto.

OT: wag namang all caps yung title mo.

Sorry about the caps

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lucky ducky. The only thing i got when i graduated was a pat on the back.

The 2006 Honday city's look isn't that bad mas gusto ko na nga yung tail lights nya than the older model. I've never drove one but i know someone who does. Sulet siguro in terms of fuel consumption. And pedeng pede as a beginner's car...Pero kung ma coconvince mo dad mo to buy you the jazz...go for the jazz.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hehe it is indeed a good beginners car. Pag kumikita ka na talaga on your own, saka ka na lang palit ng mas bigger and better na car. Better yet, ngayon pa lang convince mo na lang dad mo buy ng Fortuner, Murano, o kaya Rav4. Entrada mo dapat, "Dad, do you love me?" Pag sinabi "Oo", saka mo sabihin, "If you love me, you want me to be happy di ba?" just wing it from there na lang hehe. May you have better luck than I did nung hinihiritan ko nung bigay din niya city as grad gift. All I got was a clenched fist and him jokingly saying, "Ito gusto mo nito?" hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thrifty and practical but not good looking IMHO. i turned down that offer from my dad to trade with my current car a few months back :D
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    IMHO, panget parin looks.

perfect appliance/beginner/econo car though.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    IMO its better looking than the previous one.
    better experience driving it its very comfortable
    and the interiors.. oh the interiors ganda the way the backseat folded galing!! (similar sa jazz)..

and the traffic nowaday you cant go wrong buying a city!! gas consumption compact design.

or better yet why not wait for the new civic :D

just a thought
    :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda City [Renamed]