New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I am not sure if may problem city ko sa steering... malambot naman siya and responsive but i noticed na hindi same ang feel when you steer the car to the left and right.. pag left turn sobrang lambot niya pag and pag right turn malambot lang and di naman matigas... ano kaya to? I haven't tried realigning the wheels kasi diretso naman takbo niya kahit di ko hawak manibela but I might as well have it done...

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy1985 View Post
    I am not sure if may problem city ko sa steering... malambot naman siya and responsive but i noticed na hindi same ang feel when you steer the car to the left and right.. pag left turn sobrang lambot niya pag and pag right turn malambot lang and di naman matigas... ano kaya to? I haven't tried realigning the wheels kasi diretso naman takbo niya kahit di ko hawak manibela but I might as well have it done...

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
    if there are no sound or whatever or if the steering feels hard, then its not a problem. baka ikaw lang din yan.
    but to be sure, have your alignment checked. hindi porke direcho ang takbo ay tama pa ang alignment specification.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The newer Hondas use electronic power steering (even the most current Accord!). They feel softer than the traditional hydraulic PS system. Sometimes, most folks mistake it as steering with lack of feel. I use once in a while a 2009 City and a 2009 Jazz. The steering on them feels like driving an arcade car, unlike my old Accord which has that great steering feel and response.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sige pacheck ko alignment... schedule naman din kasi ng atf change niya... di lang ako mapakali kasi di same ang feeling when you steer the car to the left and right... mas malambot pag kaliwa.. sa crv kasi same ang feel ko pag left and right...